IGNORED

we have an elite premier league ref against forest

Never to the dark side

44 minutes ago, nickolas said:

And he was dreadful!!!

so so fussy. Fouls for zero contact. What a poor game we have nowadays. Non contact sport now. If i wanted to watch that i’d be off to basketball. 

dreadful referee. 

Spot on.......League 1 next..............:rofl2br:

Amazing how consistently on all of the aerial contests between defender and striker, it was always the defender being fouled by the forward as far as Mr Pawson was concerned. He got the red card & yellow cards right, but he really didn’t let the game flow. The only time he played an advantage, didn’t wok out for us either as he let Eliasson go through on goal but it was a tame effort straight at the keeper.

That Grabban chance late on.. there was a foul on Baker in the build up, and yet he was going to allow the goal if he hadn't put it wide. At the same time, he whistles for KP's header wide, for a foul.  WHERE? I thought the ref was poor today. Fussy from the off, and not consistent.

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

That Grabban chance late on.. there was a foul on Baker in the build up, and yet he was going to allow the goal if he hadn't put it wide. At the same time, he whistles for KP's header wide, for a foul.  WHERE? I thought the ref was poor today. Fussy from the off, and not consistent.

He was absolute shite !

2 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

What was he actually blowing for every time we put the ball in their box in the first half? Even the Forest players looked bemused.

Yes.

It seemed to be some kind of reflex action from the referee that as soon as the ball found its way into the box he HAD to blow his whistle.

Archived