IGNORED

Atmosphere

pl00peh91

2 hours ago, Seneca the Younger said:

What's the point of a signing section when 2/3rds don't bother? **** off out the area if you aren't going to 

Couldn’t agree with this anymore, majority of people around me in the ‘singing section’ are more interested in looking on snapchat or checking the prem scores instead of singing. 

2 minutes ago, Red94 said:

Couldn’t agree with this anymore, majority of people around me in the ‘singing section’ are more interested in looking on snapchat or checking the prem scores instead of singing. 

Don't get to too many home games as I live in London. I went today & as a whole, the atmosphere was piss. If I was in there I wouldn't have stopped from start to finish. 

1 hour ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Don't get to too many home games as I live in London. I went today & as a whole, the atmosphere was piss. If I was in there I wouldn't have stopped from start to finish. 

What stopped you singing wherever you were sat? It’s that attitude that creates a bad atmosphere not the actions or not of a thousand or so in the corner

55 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

What stopped you singing wherever you were sat? It’s that attitude that creates a bad atmosphere not the actions or not of a thousand or so in the corner

52 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Consideration for the people around me.

Eh? Has modern football really got this bad?! You didn’t want to try and create a bit of atmosphere for fear of upsetting people who are attending a football match?! Good grief ... us oldies get criticised for harking back to the good old days, but posts like this make me miss them so, so much ...

56 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Sorry to say that the 2300 Forest fans outsung our 20000+ by a mile.

We only seem to sing when we'te winning, otherwise the place does sound like a library.

Really never understood why folks in the West stand all seem to be mute too.

Agreed was sat in the Lansdown so always get both ends clearly, Forest good / decent throughout for me, us first half dreadful, all I heard was Bailey Wright tune and some low volume monotonous thing I couldn't understand that just went quietly round for a few minutes, accept guilty nothing ever from the Lansdown, but I thought this was the point of the singing section, the better volume also came from other areas of the South Stand 2nd half in my opinion.

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Sorry to say that the 2300 Forest fans outsung our 20000+ by a mile.

We only seem to sing when we'te winning, otherwise the place does sound like a library.

Really never understood why folks in the West stand all seem to be mute too.

as the forest fans were quick to point out

Archived