IGNORED

Have we blown it allready

Tammyjr

I never comment on spelling, for two reasons! 1/ Its tough if you’re on an iPhone, as I am 2/ It’s a bit Dickish!

However we are on the same points as 4 clubs in 4th place and I see a thread Have we blown it Allready!!!!

Quite apart from its an utterly stupid question .... really!

If we are serious about promotion, we need to splash some money on a striker or we might as well forget it.   I am well aware that January is a difficult time to recruit, inflated prices, availability etc.   But we either consolidate, and wait till next season, whilst sorting out a striker in the summer, or we have a proper attempt at buying some quality.  Because without a goalscorer we will not go up this season, unless we are very very fortunate.  Our home form is just not good enough to sustain a top six finish IMHO,

6 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

You clearly dont understand football. A goal was coming before the sending off. Forest shut up shop after the sending off. I hate playing against 10 men as most of the time it's more difficult. 

I understand football and yes it’s harder to score against 10 if you are going to play into their hands,as for scoring before the sending off then you are taking the piss 

Archived