IGNORED

Witnesses wanted,

Redandproud

Did anyone see what happened on Winterstoke rd after the game last night, I was parked on the pavement opp Wickes yesterday, I had my usual city coat on and cap ,I'm 65+ (disabled)I was with my daughter ,son and his friend,we were approached by about 10-12 Nottingham Forest fan looking for trouble ,(youths), my son and his friend tried to stop them getting to myself,I pulled away onto the road but as I drove towards them ,they started to come towards my mobility car , thumping and kicking the car ,I drive away towards the traffic lights heading towards the Centre direction,we stopped at a red light but they started to run after us, I then drove through a set of red lights ,did anyone witness this ,us let me know ,

22 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

Really hoping JulietH can give me some advice on the situation regarding the red light incident,

I don’t think there are cameras on those lights are there?  There are precedents for red lights / speeding if you are being chased.

Without wishing to make assumptions, and whilst sympathising with your experience, but I’ve never known a group of away fans randomly attack a 65 year old in a car. 
What happened prior to their approach that was the catalyst? 
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to defend their actions - they’re clearly a bunch of stupid little pricks, but what would’ve prompted them to attack? 

Just now, Harry said:

Without wishing to make assumptions, and whilst sympathising with your experience, but I’ve never known a group of away fans randomly attack a 65 year old in a car. 
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to defend their actions - they’re clearly a bunch of stupid little pricks, but what would’ve prompted them to attack? 

Because my son first intervened on a couple of them starting on a old couple on the other side of the road,thats when I said to one of them there too old for trouble, he then offered me for a go,

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Them having to support a shit team?

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Are you for real, some morons don’t need a reason. Your opening statement is very patronising. And it’s obvious you haven’t a clue about thugs randomly attacking, you need to get out more.

you made a presumption that the 65 year old old may of instigated them to attack.

please be more sensitive to someone’s misery.

1 hour ago, Redandproud said:

Because my son first intervened on a couple of them starting on a old couple on the other side of the road,thats when I said to one of them there too old for trouble, he then offered me for a go,

Thanks for your reply. My apologies if my question came across as unsympathetic initially. I was just keen to understand the context of how this happened. 
Seems your son tried to do the right thing and these idiots didn’t like that so started on you. 
Sorry to hear that, and I hope you are all ok. 

8 minutes ago, Greatgraham said:

Are you for real, some morons don’t need a reason. Your opening statement is very patronising. And it’s obvious you haven’t a clue about thugs randomly attacking, you need to get out more.

you made a presumption that the 65 year old old may of instigated them to attack.

please be more sensitive to someone’s misery.

You misunderstood sir. I was asking for some context as to how this occurred. Groups of football fans do not randomly attack old guys in cars so I am glad the gentleman has now given the context. 
Clearly they are a bunch of ***** but the attack on the gent in the car was brought on by an earlier incident, albeit one where the guy and his son are still totally innocent. But the context is now clear. 

24 minutes ago, Harry said:

Thanks for your reply. My apologies if my question came across as unsympathetic initially. I was just keen to understand the context of how this happened. 
Seems your son tried to do the right thing and these idiots didn’t like that so started on you. 
Sorry to hear that, and I hope you are all ok. 

You misunderstood sir. I was asking for some context as to how this occurred. Groups of football fans do not randomly attack old guys in cars so I am glad the gentleman has now given the context. 
Clearly they are a bunch of ***** but the attack on the gent in the car was brought on by an earlier incident, albeit one where the guy and his son are still totally innocent. But the context is now clear. 

I didn’t misunderstand, his explanation should not be to satisfy your ego by accepting that they are innocent.  You live a very sheltered life by your comment that fans do not randomly attack old guys. Attacks do not discriminate age it just happens to an elderly in this case. He asked for help if there were any witness and not to be interrogated by you on whether he instigated it or not. Am glad you now feel safe knowing he didn’t started it.

15 minutes ago, Greatgraham said:

I didn’t misunderstand, his explanation should not be to satisfy your ego by accepting that they are innocent.  You live a very sheltered life by your comment that fans do not randomly attack old guys. Attacks do not discriminate age it just happens to an elderly in this case. He asked for help if there were any witness and not to be interrogated by you on whether he instigated it or not. Am glad you now feel safe knowing he didn’t started it.

Ego? What are you talking about? I’ve been going to football for nearly 40 years and I’ve never once seen a group of 12 fans attack an oap in his car. 
The context has been provided. We now all know exactly what happened - which we didn’t know from the initial post. I asked a question to establish context, not to interrogate. No need for twisted knickers. 

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Ego? What are you talking about? I’ve been going to football for nearly 40 years and I’ve never once seen a group of 12 fans attack an oap in his car. 
The context has been provided. We now all know exactly what happened - which we didn’t know from the initial post. I asked a question to establish context, not to interrogate. No need for twisted knickers. 

Untwist your knickers, just because you never seen any attacks as mentioned doesn’t mean it doesn’t happened. 

23 minutes ago, Greatgraham said:

He asked for help if there were any witness and not to be interrogated by you on whether he instigated it or not.

He didn't ask that, or interrogate him, just basically asked if there was any other info - the OP doesn't seem to be too bothered in what was asked!!!

38 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Have you seen 12 or so football hooligans attack a disabled OAP?  I think @Harry's question is very valid.

Read it again, he was in the car, how would they Know he was Old and disabled. And yes I’ve seen many unprovoked attacks over the years and not necessarily the magic 12 fans of so. The number is immaterial. Harry’s questioning was unnecessary with no value but presumption.

again, I repeat the man was asking for witness its immaterial who started it or how many?

his explanations was good enough, why question him.

1 hour ago, wood_red said:

He didn't ask that, or interrogate him, just basically asked if there was any other info - the OP doesn't seem to be too bothered in what was asked!!!

Yes he did, he already explained what happened and asked for witness, read it again. 

2 hours ago, Greatgraham said:

Whilst you clearly don’t know Harry I real life, so I can understand (not agree) with your assumption - you have certainly got this one wrong..!

Having followed City for 30 years myself, I’d be hard pressed to find a more committed, knowledgable & savvy supporter of our club. 
Trust me, he knows the score, so any questions he felt Valid, IS valid, in my book. 

Perhaps best to concede that you’ve called this one wrongly. 

Archived