IGNORED

Black Friday

AshtonGreat

11 minutes ago, Super said:

Just type Blackfriday in the box once you selected your seats.

Yeah tried that, it seems to accept the coupon and then says "No benefits" and doesn't do anything to the price or let me proceed until I remove the coupon again.

14 minutes ago, Kibs said:

Yeah tried that, it seems to accept the coupon and then says "No benefits" and doesn't do anything to the price or let me proceed until I remove the coupon again.

I don't know then mate worked fine for me.

30 minutes ago, Kibs said:

How did you manage that? It doesn't like the code when I try to use it.

I just typed blackfriday into the coupon box and it automatically changed the prices.

Maybe the device you are using ?

Try calling them to sort it out - I think the tenner prices are only available online.

2 minutes ago, miketh2nd said:

How dare city jump on the commercial band wagon and offer cheap tickets when people may of given Dec games a miss and just go to a christmas game due to money! ?

Not quite the same as having a full blown punch up over a telly or a toaster though is it ? ...but every little helps . Cheap tickets is a good way of putting bums on seats especially in the run up to Christmas ? 

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

And you get that for every game, this is a great idea to boost attendances for two not so stand out fixtures

Yeah of course , makes sense offer a deal sell items .....the question is what will the 15,000 or so season ticket holders get offered as a blackfriday deal , offer ?

41 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Yeah of course , makes sense offer a deal sell items .....the question is what will the 15,000 or so season ticket holders get offered as a blackfriday deal , offer ?

The chance to bring friends along for a tenner?

Im sure there’ll be offers in the club shop as well

9 hours ago, Robbored said:

Good question - any half price  item from the club shop?

Certainly not Robbo....still fuming at paying £10 for two pints of Guinness at the Thatchers Bar outside on saturday and after paying the money thought  about ST discount as didnt know if it applied o/s the ground Asked the bloke and he said yes you get a discount mate but you.ve already paid so hard luck  Brilliant PR...........................Not. Will stick to the Robins in future.?

Archived