IGNORED

Black Friday

AshtonGreat

• Admin
23 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

Pretty chuffed with a £10 ticket in the Dolman for the Millwall game. Cheers City! 

Is this any part of the Dolman Stand @AshtonGreat ?

22 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Paid £22 each for mine on Friday. Cheers City! 

When City changed an offer for cheaper tickets a few weeks back they refunded the difference on original price against the cheaper price - worth contacting supporters services @Kid in the Riot

56 minutes ago, phantom said:

Is this any part of the Dolman Stand @AshtonGreat ?

When City changed an offer for cheaper tickets a few weeks back they refunded the difference on original price against the cheaper price - worth contacting supporters services @Kid in the Riot

I believe so mate - what's left anyway. I got a seat about halfway up the bottom section, right by the centre circle

15 hours ago, bengalcub said:

Wonder what "blackfriday" deal, offer season ticket holders will get ? ....

I understand your point. It’s good to attract new fans through occasional discounts which are less than ST holders are paying, and a full stadium is obviously better. But like many other things, once they have you often the deals don’t get offered. Eg you can sign up for insurance, Sky, Spotify etc and deals will only be for new subscribers/customers only.

This just doesn’t apply to City, but loyalty needs to be rewarded too.

1 minute ago, elhombrecito said:

I'm a Season Ticket holder, and I have absolutely no problem with incentives being offered for single games. As long as a Season Ticket remains the cheapest way to buy a ticket for every game, then what's the problem? :dunno: Surely anything that increases attendances and future fans can only be a good thing? 

Maybe we could get a free Easter Egg next year -  that's £20's worth :whistle2:

Very limited sale offerings in the shop this year.  Loads of items were reduced last year.  I'd say it was because we're changing the badge and therefore all of the merch, but we do that most years anyway (merch, not badge).  Last Christmas I spent almost £200 in the sale for my boy for Christmas....this year, just £89.

18 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

It is , but you have to question the logic when you have grown adults fighting over a crappy £200 telly ! ...:facepalm: 

That simply doesn't happen anymore.  It did when it first came over here, but nowadays people just care less about it.

27 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

Bit if a mixed bag I thought. Loads of shorts which isn’t a good buy this time  of the year. But they have the puffa jacket in the sale which I think is a good price and more suitable  . Maybe they will add more items leading up to Friday 

That's what I'm hoping for.  Gonna keep checking just in case.  It's just more the volume that surprised me.  7 different items (adult and youth options for each) just seems really half-hearted.

3 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

Very limited sale offerings in the shop this year.  Loads of items were reduced last year.  I'd say it was because we're changing the badge and therefore all of the merch, but we do that most years anyway (merch, not badge).  Last Christmas I spent almost £200 in the sale for my boy for Christmas....this year, just £89.

That simply doesn't happen anymore.  It did when it first came over here, but nowadays people just care less about it.

Spending £89 on children’s clothing and describing as “just £89” says a lot to me about how we’ve become desensitised to the price of football and everything around it.

These offers are brilliant if you are an ST holder (get friends and less committed fans along to join you)  and even more if you are a casual/part time supporter of the club. The former get the huge advantage of getting a better chance of watching City away eg Brentford, Fulham etc. Only the glass 3/4 empty brigade can complain about the Club incentivising bigger crowds for less appealing games. 

4 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Spending £89 on children’s clothing and describing as “just £89” says a lot to me about how we’ve become desensitised to the price of football and everything around it.

This is true, but in comparison to over £200 last year (I graciously offered to get everyone else's permits for him....nothing to do with getting the credit on my card!), "just" is an appropriate use in this case.

Just thought I’d bump it in case anyone not aware of the Black Friday sale

thought they might add a few more bits this but nothing of yet

only 13 items listed and 6 of them are SHORTS 

think last year was better ,but who knows a few things might get added later 

• Admin
2 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

Are all these items only reduced for Black Friday?

Three of them have "Sale" next to them, but the others don't?

My niece likes the black player presentation jacket - just wondering if it is a sale item so don't have to buy this weekend (for Christmas)

image.png

3 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

Just brought the jackets for the kids as they’d asked for them anyway for Xmas . So 50% off is a very decent price -very unexpected. 

Archived