IGNORED

Flashlights

Bristolisredd

Add thousands of people from the social media generation to the attendance in a few short years. Add a bit of boredom. 

What have you got? 

We probably have a good 5000 turning up who never saw City before the stadium was rebuilt. Their idea of football is primarily about entertainment and pantomime a la Premier League. 

An insipid, quiet footy match is inevitable sometimes and their attention is sorely tested. 

12 minutes ago, NNSnse said:

I just assumed it was for something that I didn't know about

I wonder if that's what many others thought... and just followed suit?

From the Dolman, I could see a few in the Upper Lansdown waving their phones around. Then all of a sudden it had spread across the Lansdown and South Stand.

21 minutes ago, Laner said:

I wonder if that's what many others thought... and just followed suit?

From the Dolman, I could see a few in the Upper Lansdown waving their phones around. Then all of a sudden it had spread across the Lansdown and South Stand.

There were even a few from Forest that joined in from the Atyeo

• Admin
2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

For some reason large numbers of the crowd put their phone torches on during the game and wave them about. 

Bizarre

Ahh I noticed that at a home game a few weeks back seemed to start around S20 / S21 area - very random and agree it looks shit

I guess I had drifted off before this happened Saturday, as this could have counted as the most exciting thing to happen against Forest

If the kids want to light up the stadium and it doesn’t upset the players why not? We need all the help we can get! Better that than crude chants. Football is family entertainment we all get enjoyment from it in our own way..Keep the player chants up , Keep the noise up and let’s all support City together!

Archived