IGNORED

Let the love in begin

harvey54

Tomorrow nights game on Sky will be another chance for sky to celebrate West Brom's inevitable march back to the Premier league where a club of their stature naturally belongs. 

Prepare to be sickened at the sight of Slaven Bilic being fawned over and feted for lowering himself to manage outside the top division. 

Immerse yourselves in the in-depth profiles of their fading ex Premier league players. 

Unfashionable 'bristol' will hardly get a mention and be treated as an afterthought; a mere thorn in the foot of the mighty baggies and their triumphant march onwards. 

Dare to dream boys. We always believe 

Coyr!! 

2 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

I hate Sky and the way they don’t mention us ! ...really pisses me off! ...I hope we beat em to shut em up! ...1-2 City! COYR!! 

I hope we do as well, but unfortunately with our lack of taking chances at home, it going to be an uphill struggle. OK, we've only lost two games all season, but I have a sneaky feeling this might be the third. Sorry to be negative, but this is a real issue atm.

1 hour ago, harvey54 said:

Tomorrow nights game on Sky will be another chance for sky to celebrate West Brom's inevitable march back to the Premier league where a club of their stature naturally belongs. 

Prepare to be sickened at the sight of Slaven Bilic being fawned over and feted for lowering himself to manage outside the top division. 

Immerse yourselves in the in-depth profiles of their fading ex Premier league players. 

Unfashionable 'bristol' will hardly get a mention and be treated as an afterthought; a mere thorn in the foot of the mighty baggies and their triumphant march onwards. 

Coyr!! 

As long as Keith Andrews is in the studio talking complete bollocks the world will be ok 

13 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

I hope we do as well, but unfortunately with our lack of taking chances at home, it going to be an uphill struggle. OK, we've only lost two games all season, but I have a sneaky feeling this might be the third. Sorry to be negative, but this is a real issue atm.

Good job we are away then.

32 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

let them carry on fawning over their favourites, it can often lead to comedy gold when their favourites fail to win the game (that Brighton 'champions' game a couple of years back was a joy to watch, they all looked like they were going to burst out crying in the studio after)

I bet they were all expecting to be invited to a huge champions party with all the muff you could munch.................yeah sorry about that, Sky !

26 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

let them carry on fawning over their favourites, it can often lead to comedy gold when their favourites fail to win the game (that Brighton 'champions' game a couple of years back was a joy to watch, they all looked like they were going to burst out crying in the studio after)

That was brilliant. They'd scheduled extra airtime in for the promotion party at full time and suddenly had another hour to fill.

1 hour ago, harvey54 said:

Coyr!! 

I’ll be there so won’t have to worry with all that nonsense.

Archived