IGNORED

Let the love in begin

harvey54

2 hours ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Exactly!  I was just stressing the lack of goals at home, sorry if it came out wrong. WBA will be hard to beat on their ground, despite our performing better away.

Huge ask to come away from there with anything, be over the moon with a point. Can see a end to end high scoring game, similar to last season.

5 hours ago, harvey54 said:

Tomorrow nights game on Sky will be another chance for sky to celebrate West Brom's inevitable march back to the Premier league where a club of their stature naturally belongs. 

Prepare to be sickened at the sight of Slaven Bilic being fawned over and feted for lowering himself to manage outside the top division. 

Immerse yourselves in the in-depth profiles of their fading ex Premier league players. 

Unfashionable 'bristol' will hardly get a mention and be treated as an afterthought; a mere thorn in the foot of the mighty baggies and their triumphant march onwards. 

Dare to dream boys. We always believe 

Coyr!! 

Good post and a good point! Not something I had really thought of so thanks for reminding me! 

Come on 'Bristol'.... who ever they are.

3 hours ago, NOTBLUE said:

I like WBA,in fact I think l love them.

Nipper plays for them (power chair footy). 

If only BCFC gave a shit about disability sport as much as WBA do. 

Just saying. 

Their community work is fantastic. BCFC, in my experience, nowhere near. 

6 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

I hate Sky and the way they don’t mention us ! ...really pisses me off! ...I hope we beat em to shut em up! ...1-2 City! COYR!! 

Sky were all over us a couple of years ago ... fawned all over LJ’s “innovative” methods and “ideologies” - we had our time in the limelight and it probably sickened fans of other clubs - it’s wrong to say they don’t mention us 

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Sky were all over us a couple of years ago ... fawned all over LJ’s “innovative” methods and “ideologies” - we had our time in the limelight and it probably sickened fans of other clubs - it’s wrong to say they don’t mention us

You are right to be fair, and I assume that's the reason Villa, Leeds, Derby fans (and more) dislike us so much these days. The hatred towards little Bristol City seems to have increased in recent times. We are (occasionaly) getting the air time / media attention they cry for.

I find it pretty hilarious to be honest...

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I disagree, and have several recent recordings of games that support what I’ve said ....:yawn:

On 26/11/2019 at 14:44, harvey54 said:

Tomorrow nights game on Sky will be another chance for sky to celebrate West Brom's inevitable march back to the Premier league where a club of their stature naturally belongs. 

Prepare to be sickened at the sight of Slaven Bilic being fawned over and feted for lowering himself to manage outside the top division. 

Immerse yourselves in the in-depth profiles of their fading ex Premier league players. 

Unfashionable 'bristol' will hardly get a mention and be treated as an afterthought; a mere thorn in the foot of the mighty baggies and their triumphant march onwards................ 

Dare to dream boys. We always believe 

Coyr!! 

And as last time we will shy off from the start and sit back.. 

COYR

On 26/11/2019 at 21:27, PhilC said:

You are right to be fair, and I assume that's the reason Villa, Leeds, Derby fans (and more) dislike us so much these days. The hatred towards little Bristol City seems to have increased in recent times. We are (occasionaly) getting the air time / media attention they cry for.

I find it pretty hilarious to be honest...

And now add Fulham to that list....

Archived