IGNORED

Sky Sports - Black Friday Offer.

Bristol Rob

55 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

12 minutes ago, phantom said:

Still trying to find out how existing customers are affected 

Have read that we'd have to pay an early cancellation fee and also we wouldn't....

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Half price is an excellent deal but no indication of how long the deal is for.......could only be one month.

It’s a 31 day rolling deal, that applies for 18 months.  It’s a fantastic deal.

I’ve just added Sky Cinema.  It’s usually £18pm, but £11 because I have Sports.  So on this deal it’s £5.50pm extra.

T&Cs down the bottom. 

1EC246F3-6DA4-4B67-A0C0-767E92BC0863.jpeg

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Still trying to find out how existing customers are affected 

Have read that we'd have to pay an early cancellation fee and also we wouldn't....

If you upgrade to add a new half price deal then it also resets your TV subscription start date. It means you have a new minimum 18 month contract for the basic TV package, presumably with cancellation fees attached. 

I have a feeling they may let you sign up for Sport package for £15 with no penalties as it would restart your contract and tie you in for another 18 months. I'm gonna call them tomorrow to find out as it isn't clear online.

6 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

If you upgrade to add a new half price deal then it also resets your TV subscription start date. It means you have a new minimum 18 month contract for the basic TV package, presumably with cancellation fees attached. 

I have a feeling they may let you sign up for Sport package for £15 with no penalties as it would restart your contract and tie you in for another 18 months. I'm gonna call them tomorrow to find out as it isn't clear online.

Think you’re right.

36 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Actually I think I'm wrong. If I try the link as an existing customer it tells me I already have Sports. So I don't think you can have the half price offer if you already have the package. You can only add any packages you don't already have - I think.

Sorry, assumed you didn’t have Sports.  As I said, I could add Cinema, because I don’t have that.

I phoned them Thursday as had an email new and existing customers could get up to 50% off, told them the deal I seen online, they matched it,  and I told them I wanted cinema and Netflix added for free in the package, I now pay £10 less then I was and have Netflix and cinema added! Always worth the call I still had 6 months contract left, now on new 18 month. 

Archived