IGNORED

Massengo.

ohhhshauntaylor

He might l, bit much expecting Korey to play again. 
I have a feeling a shape change will come, but depends how we set up. We need more of a cutting edge after 1 point from the last 2 games, and being generally toothless at home for ages. I wouldn't be surprised to see Eliasson to start, with Fam in and COD missing out. A 4-3-3 , 4-1-2-3 sort of thing, with Brownhill and HNM infant of Nagy , Eliasson, Weimann and Fam front 3. 

9 minutes ago, Prinny said:

How do people feel about singing his song before he's playing and we're like 0-0? Seems a bit weird, there's 11 on the pitch to sing about. 

Fans favourite and maybe because we should be playing him but I don’t know why we should be saying about fans singing songs when we don’t sing at home 

3 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

I think you are right , there is a total love I on here for Josh, he does not do enough IMHO

He’s got great ability and a good engine I thought with pack going he would blossom,  maybe it will take a little longer but I’m pretty sure he will

57 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

He might l, bit much expecting Korey to play again. 
I have a feeling a shape change will come, but depends how we set up. We need more of a cutting edge after 1 point from the last 2 games, and being generally toothless at home for ages. I wouldn't be surprised to see Eliasson to start, with Fam in and COD missing out. A 4-3-3 , 4-1-2-3 sort of thing, with Brownhill and HNM infant of Nagy , Eliasson, Weimann and Fam front 3. 

Not saying i dont rate them but Brownass and weinman look jaded the midfield completely over run

3 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

I think you are right , there is a total love I on here for Josh, he does not do enough IMHO

Get on message please. LJ made him captain and is talking him up to the media as a superstar in the making.

They clearly have him lined up as the next big money sale to balance the books. So don't expect him to be dropped any time soon.

Nagy still doesn't look 100%. Massengo is going to be knocking on the managers door holding hands with Elliasson tomorrow, making a case to start...And so they should.

Our midfield was shocking tonight. The idea that any of them play before Massengo or Elliasson on that performance is a question for LJ and he will be considering it, he's just said as much and I agree!

Archived