IGNORED

Taxi

Alan Dicks

4 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

Although a different sport when you compare the continual progress being made by Pat Lam and the Bears, it is a sharp contrast to LJ and City. The Bears improve season on season and seem to give most teams a game however high in the league. And Ashton Gate,for the Bears, is a ground where away teams know they will be in for a tough game. If only this was the case for City as well.

This would be a good point if it were true.

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

We were shit tonight, but we're allowed to be shit occasionally.  WBA brought a 50k a week striker off the bench for the 4th. 7th is decent for a shit team with a shit manager....

We’re allowed to be shit occasionally? Someone should tell them it’s only occasionally!

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

We were shit tonight, but we're allowed to be shit occasionally.  WBA brought a 50k a week striker off the bench for the 4th. 7th is decent for a shit team with a shit manager....

We’ve been shit all season so far , we haven’t played well in any game this season 

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Were they excellent? I’m not so sure. They were quite good, we were shit. 

Couldn't agree more @Fordy62 We gave them three goals from stupid mistakes and we looked a team of strangers.I just can never work out his team selections and it gets worse as he has more to choose from.We seem to have no identity to our play at all...................

1 minute ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Moaners moan. It's what they do.

Moaners keep - a moaning,

Whores keep - a whoring, 

West Brom keep a scoring,

City are just boring (that's the way it’s staying, baby)

Trade is on the meat rack

Strip joints full of wing backs

Otib keeps a bitchin'

Ain't no use in praying

Johnson ain't so crazy

ER,  that's enough

31 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

It will be an UberXL to take him to his house so he can have a glass of wine and stroke his moustache by the fireplace with a smile knowing he can keep going backwards but keep his job because his boss is his mate

It looked like he left some of his dinner on his chin 

I'd have taken a point all day long whatever their lineup tonight.

This shows what we're up against if we ever want to go up.

Yes we are spending a lot more on players than we used to, but it's all about balance, and FFP. You can buy promotion but that's not us, and will never be us.

What pains me about this season, is apart from West Brom and those arrogant ricks Leeds there is nothing to be scared off, but once again I don't think the football gods have the stars aligned for us (yet again) and we'll fall short with again? with probably the best chance we''ll have for a very long time to go up.

18 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Are we that bad really? Perhaps West Brom are just better than us. Certainly looked that way tonight, they were excellent and we were crap. It happens. 

Going forward we seem that bad. I am a drama queen though and I posted too soon. I know WBA are better but it was demoralising how much better they were. 

20 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Games against Huddersfield and Forest are the yardstick. Not West Brom away - but have to say individual errors and LJs first half tactics cost us tonight.

With a defeat likely at Fulham - next few home games are key. 

And you can add Cardiff and as someone has said 2 shots on target in 3 games. Only 1 exceptional team in those 3. We usually don’t make errors but tactic have indeed been dreadful lately. 

18 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Not supporting the ‘taxi’ but the flaws are clear to see. 7th totally flatters is @JoeAman08.

He has had a load of money to spend and yes, we have sold key players but that was embarrassing.

It was a bit tongue in cheek from me as he does not deserve the sack but I am sick of the tactics and excuses. Key players a big loss but selling them has put us in a financial position 90% of the sides in this league would envy. We aren’t making the most of these funds. Seems like a different direction every summer

16 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Pathetic comment.

Bit tongue in cheek but has an element of truth. He shouldn’t be going anywhere at the minute but what is his threshold? How much more can we spend on playing staff for him before he has to be accountable for performances as well as results? At the minute we can just as easily finish bottom half as top half, would a 15th place finish keep him secure? For me, there doesn’t seem enough pressure for him to perform. Tonight’s opponents sacked a manager that had them 4th so they were in a position to sign Bilic. Standing still won’t reward you

5 minutes ago, Highguy said:

Cardiff 1 shot on target

forest no shot on target

tonight no shot on target until 70th min

Plus everyone knows after Christmas we are always poor so we could we’ll end up scrapping for it 

This is depressing reading and why I am not happy and why others aren’t. Other than grinding a set piece goal or a wonderful striker Where are the goals coming from? Another what 8-10 games before we can sign someone and bed them in a bit at minimum? In danger of slipping too far down to be a big factor in January

21 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

We are a mid table side. That’s probably where our budget is so we can’t really moan. Certainly not at the manager anyway. Got a feeling this season will go down as a dull one though.

Agree mid table side. Hopefully then with no worries about relegation we can have some attacking entertaining football at the gate.

Because this dour stuff on show needs an upgrade. who knows with that approach we might win a couple on the spin.!!!

19 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Were they excellent? I’m not so sure. They were quite good, we were shit. 

I thought so, I even watched with commentary off which would inevitably be a WBA love in.

Felt they took their foot off the gas when the game was won but were so comfortable at times and their midfield were great.

Key thing for me was they had an effective system - I really don’t like us playing 5 at the back or any similar version. 

33 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Hate being 7th in Championship. Get us back to league 1.

This season's target is the play offs so League 1 doesn't come into it

If we don't beat Hudds I predict we'll slip to 9th ahead of another tough away game.

Even your stoicism might slip if the current form continues. 

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Going forward we seem that bad. I am a drama queen though and I posted too soon. I know WBA are better but it was demoralising how much better they were. 

And you can add Cardiff and as someone has said 2 shots on target in 3 games. Only 1 exceptional team in those 3. We usually don’t make errors but tactic have indeed been dreadful lately. 

It was a bit tongue in cheek from me as he does not deserve the sack but I am sick of the tactics and excuses. Key players a big loss but selling them has put us in a financial position 90% of the sides in this league would envy. We aren’t making the most of these funds. Seems like a different direction every summer

Bit tongue in cheek but has an element of truth. He shouldn’t be going anywhere at the minute but what is his threshold? How much more can we spend on playing staff for him before he has to be accountable for performances as well as results? At the minute we can just as easily finish bottom half as top half, would a 15th place finish keep him secure? For me, there doesn’t seem enough pressure for him to perform. Tonight’s opponents sacked a manager that had them 4th so they were in a position to sign Bilic. Standing still won’t reward you

This is depressing reading and why I am not happy and why others aren’t. Other than grinding a set piece goal or a wonderful striker Where are the goals coming from? Another what 8-10 games before we can sign someone and bed them in a bit at minimum? In danger of slipping too far down to be a big factor in January

Tongue in cheek my arse.

Pathetic excuse for a pathetic comment

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Tongue in cheek my arse.

Pathetic excuse for a pathetic comment

If you don’t want to answer valid questions James then don’t bother responding. I don’t really give a shit what you think unless you want to answer the questions I posed. If you can’t contribute **** off and out me on ignore

6 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

We're not getting promoted. 

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

If you don’t want to answer valid questions James then don’t bother responding. I don’t really give a shit what you think unless you want to answer the questions I posed. If you can’t contribute **** off and out me on ignore

What was your "valid question" then?

I stopped reading after the pathetic excuse of "tongue in cheek"

Archived