IGNORED

Taxi

Alan Dicks

Just now, JoeAman08 said:

You have eyes go back and read it or better yet don’t bother. We are in 7th place and LJ has us firing on all cylinders. Go be happy 

You berate me for not answering the questions.

Now it's my fault for wanting them not mixed in among an awful post?

I haven't disagreed at all with the fact our performances haven't been great, so you can shove this bolded blatant lie of yours.

After your overtly aggressive last response I tried to engage with you, but you instead come back with this.

One more time, what were the questions, I will try and answer them.

18 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

You have eyes go back and read it or better yet don’t bother. We are in 7th place and LJ has us firing on all cylinders. Go be happy 

We've not fired on all cylinders for 2 years now. No one can honestly say they enjoy watching us play most of the time 

15 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

You berate me for not answering the questions.

Now it's my fault for wanting them not mixed in among an awful post?

I haven't disagreed at all with the fact our performances haven't been great, so you can shove this bolded blatant lie of yours.

After your overtly aggressive last response I tried to engage with you, but you instead come back with this.

One more time, what were the questions, I will try and answer them.

Christ why are half the posts in the threads I read just you arguing with people. Give it a rest.

Some belters on here tonight 

West Brom are in a different league in terms of size 

we have to sell our best players, buy younger cheaper players in and coach them into better players whilst trying to improve year on year

West Brom can have 70k a week strikers on the bench    That’s our 3Rd defeat in 18 games 

Preston lost 4-0 tonight. Perhaps we will get ALEX Neil in as he surely has to lose his job 

belters ?

1 hour ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

7th the table. One point below 6th. Ravaged by injuries. These kinds of posts are best saved for when we are in a relegation fight

Only we're not ravaged by injuries are we? Agree with the rest of your post though 

50 minutes ago, Highguy said:

Cardiff 1 shot on target

forest no shot on target

tonight no shot on target until 70th min

Plus everyone knows after Christmas we are always poor so we could we’ll end up scrapping for it

4 points from those 3 games, weird how when you take stats how you want them to be read it makes things look different...

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

4 points from those 3 games, weird how when you take stats how you want them to be read it makes things look different...

Because as much as I enjoy getting points I also like to enjoy watching Bristol city play nice entertaining football plus we had 30 mins against 10 men against forest and not a shot on target 

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

I asked what the questions were because they were buried among several quotes, JoeAman comes back swearing at me and it's my fault?

Unicorn me all you want. I'm not saying it's your fault mate, I enjoy some of your posts. I'm just saying you need to chill out and drop it sometimes - it's not always personal. You're extremely confrontational.

8 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

We've not fired on all cylinders for 2 years now. No one can honestly say they enjoy watching us play most of the time 

I have

i love watching us play , good young team nice stadium bloody good owners, yes maybe we are a good striker short but we had him And he got injured ,  we can’t just pluck another one out of thin air 

75% of teams in this division are a car crash waiting to happen

im more than happy with what I’ve got and what I see most Saturday afternoons 

2 minutes ago, Highguy said:

Because as much as I enjoy getting points I also like to enjoy watching Bristol city play nice entertaining football plus we had 30 mins against 10 men against forest and not a shot on target 

Yep it wasn’t great, let’s be honest though this is better than nearly everything we’ve had for the last 20 years, weird how people are reacting now, when we’re on the cusp of the play offs

3 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Unicorn me all you want. I'm not saying it's your fault mate, I enjoy some of your posts. I'm just saying you need to chill out and drop it sometimes - it's not always personal. You're extremely confrontational.

Well, yeah.

I just had one person twisting my words in every single post and another person swearing at me for asking their questions, and now you berating me for it.

I wonder why I might have got a bit riled up...

Yep it wasn’t great, let’s be honest though this is better than nearly everything we’ve had for the last 20 years, weird how people are reacting now, when we’re on the cusp of the play offs

Disagree we’ve been poor for last 2 years

2008,2015 we played nice football

i was excited start season but fed up of these poor games in cold weather and spending how much 

2 minutes ago, Highguy said:

Disagree we’ve been poor for last 2 years

2008,2015 we played nice football

i was excited start season but fed up of these poor games in cold weather and spending how much 

We played nice football in 2008? You sure about that? 

And 2015 saw us in the bottom three and getting battered weekly, again I fail to see how that was nice football...

The last 2 years have seen us finish 11th and then 8th, if that’s poor I’d like to see what you think is ‘mediocre’ or ‘average’...

10 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

We played nice football in 2008? You sure about that? 

And 2015 saw us in the bottom three and getting battered weekly, again I fail to see how that was nice football...

The last 2 years have seen us finish 11th and then 8th, if that’s poor I’d like to see what you think is ‘mediocre’ or ‘average’...

2008 we lost play off finals to hull we played well that season

2015 cotts double winning season 

sorry if years are wrong a little high after watching wba treat us like Mia kalifa 

we bottled it last 2 season we should of atleast made play off with positions we been in

just my opinion everyone has theirs

LJ has proven to be a very good manager under certain circumstances. i.e when our squad is threadbare and there are no choices to make , he’s great and can motivate a bare bones squad to grind out results . Give him options however and he just can’t cut it and this happens year after year when the squad recovers to full strength . He over thinks things and so often gets the starting 11 wrong , evidenced by a huge number of double subs at or just after half time . I worry that he’ll never get it ?

19 minutes ago, Highguy said:

sorry if years are wrong a little high after watching wba treat us like Mia kalifa 

we bottled it last 2 season we should of atleast made play off with positions we been in

Think its the 'played nice football' for 2007/8, that season was built on a strong defense and grinding out wins with a very low goal difference, comparatively some of the stuff under LJ (the league cup stretch period particularly) the football itself was far, far better.

21 minutes ago, Highguy said:

2008 we played poor football but ground out results, sounds familiar...

2015 we were good in league one, but then crap in the championship. You’d really rather be where we were then than where we are now?

2008 we played poor football but ground out results, sounds familiar...

2015 we were good in league one, but then crap in the championship. You’d really rather be where we were then than where we are now?

Yeh no idea what he is on about.

We are an average championship side who sometimes play well and sometimes play badly. Same with most teams at this level.

I do wonder why some people want us to be beating the likes of Doncaster and Gillingham rather than giving the likes of Forest, Cardiff, Boro etc all a tight game where we don't dominate for 80 minutes.

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Games against Huddersfield and Forest are the yardstick. Not West Brom away - but have to say individual errors and LJs first half tactics cost us tonight.

With a defeat likely at Fulham - next few home games are key. 

Why is a defeat likely at Fulham? It may happen but they're not that wonderful. With Bryan's form this season in losing the striker he should gift us a goal. FFS if we win their again this season then SL should demand rent for Craven Cottage as we clearly own the place. 

1 minute ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Yeh no idea what he is on about.

We are an average championship side who sometimes play well and sometimes play badly. Same with most teams at this level.

I do wonder why some people want us to be beating the likes of Doncaster and Gillingham rather than giving the likes of Forest, Cardiff, Boro etc all a tight game where we don't dominate for 80 minutes.

Exactly, the league one promotion season was at times boring. Beating sides comfortably who bring about 150 fans and hold out for the draw from kick off was tedious. Yes, winning the league so comfortably was great but no chance would I want to be back there. 

Happy with where we are currently, especially considering where we’ve been. Work needs to be done if we are serious of top 6 and promotion though 

Archived