IGNORED

Taxi

Alan Dicks

7 minutes ago, Highguy said:

First half the performance was excellent I will agree to that but second half I think we dropped off a few gears aside a few saves from Bentley yeah we won convincingly but would say we could improve the 2nd half performance we had 42%possession  at home 

You almost sound disappointed that we won today.

13 minutes ago, Highguy said:

First half the performance was excellent I will agree to that but second half I think we dropped off a few gears aside a few saves from Bentley yeah we won convincingly but would say we could improve the 2nd half performance we had 42%possession  at home 

The shit you're smoking isn't good, high guy.

4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

You almost sound disappointed that we won today.

Far from disappointed my friend

from a young age in a football academy I had it drilled to me that there’s always thing to improve from the game 

we knew we won the game by half time and the early goal in 2nd half killed the game completely for them

On 28/11/2019 at 18:29, Highguy said:

LJ record is better then I thought it was

won -2188 drawn -1594 lost-1151

he’s had 4863 games in charge of us yet we don’t know our style of play or what our best 11 iS, i can’t help the level the managers have managed us at in just saying after 4863 games in charge we should know what we wanna do 

Over 100 seasons? He’s aged well.

1 hour ago, Highguy said:

Far from disappointed my friend

from a young age in a football academy I had it drilled to me that there’s always thing to improve from the game 

we knew we won the game by half time and the early goal in 2nd half killed the game completely for them

You would have sacked him yet he has us 5th in table despite a horror list of injuries for most of the season and only losing 3 games (2 of which were to the top 2). Frightening. 

2 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

You would have sacked him yet he has us 5th in table despite a horror list of injuries for most of the season and only losing 3 games (2 of which were to the top 2). Frightening. 

Yeah i said if we would lose Saturday then he has to go, if we lost today we wouldn’t of been fifth we would be 9th but that’s not the reason I would of wanted him gone it’s because we are 19 league games in to the season and that was the first time we turnt up and we played well but 2nd we killed the game off and went down a gear or 2

yeah we have had injuries but it’s part of the game unfortunately, hopefully this is the start of a run now where we are positive from the start and not giving teams to much respect especially at home 

2 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Leeds have also lost 3 games. Only WBA have lost fewer games and those top two will probably take the automatic spots.

We are not that far behind them. LJ is a long way off from losing his job.

3 minutes ago, Highguy said:

Yeah i said if we would lose Saturday then he has to go, if we lost today we wouldn’t of been fifth we would be 9th but that’s not the reason I would of wanted him gone it’s because we are 19 league games in to the season and that was the first time we turnt up and we played well but 2nd we killed the game off and went down a gear or 2

yeah we have had injuries but it’s part of the game unfortunately, hopefully this is the start of a run now where we are positive from the start and not giving teams to much respect especially at home 

Incredible statement

20 minutes ago, Highguy said:

Wow 9th. Even if we had lost he wouldn’t be anywhere near getting sacked. 

We've turned up for many games - you dont lose 3 in 19 but not turning up.

So many times LJ has come back after a poor run or performance to improve City. No idea why he is doubted so much. 

9 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Wow 9th. Even if we had lost he wouldn’t be anywhere near getting sacked. 

We've turned up for many games - you dont lose 3 in 19 but not turning up.

So many times LJ has come back after a poor run or performance to improve City. No idea why he is doubted so much. 

It’s not about league position it’s about the performances 

45 minutes ago, Highguy said:

If we lose away at Fulham on Saturday (a result that could still see us in the top 6) then he has to go?

I’ve seen some ridiculous and amazing rubbish spouted on here in the last few years but that tops the lot...

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

If we lose away at Fulham on Saturday (a result that could still see us in the top 6) then he has to go?

I’ve seen some ridiculous and amazing rubbish spouted on here in the last few years but that tops the lot...

Not if we put in a good performance.....apparently

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

When did I say if we lose to Fulham on Saturday he has to go? Think you more high then me 

7 minutes ago, Highguy said:

When did I say if we lose to Fulham on Saturday he has to go? Think you more high then me 

‘If we lose Saturday he has to go’

7 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Not if we put in a good performance.....apparently

Reminds me of a certain Sean O’Driscoll...

Just now, RedLionLad said:

As in neither knew much about football?

True

But also the whole idea that performances are more important than results, didn’t SOD have a facade about never looking at the league table because as long as our performances were fine there was no need...

On 28/11/2019 at 13:12, JBFC II said:

You are, but when your opinion is that we should sack the manager who has taken us from relegation certainties to play off hopefuls, others are entitled to disagree

Totally with you on the progression element of your post JB - but I don’t think we were ever relegation certainties - the first season we came up, after the amazing title winning campaign, JK stuck in 19 league goals and we stayed up. LJ took over in the February of that first season back up and we have made modest, yet steady, progress since ... I can’t remember ever feeling we were relegation certainties after Cotts got us back into the Championship...

5 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

So he's allowed to lose against Fulham but not Huddersfield.

Do you work for the cps or in the police because your like to twist words and use them against a person?

6 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

‘If we lose Saturday he has to go’

Reminds me of a certain Sean O’Driscoll...

I said in the week if we lost Saturday as in today with another poor performance but we put in a good performance today would love to spend my Saturday night with you both but I’d rather cuddle with my mrs enjoy your evening with your keyboards?

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Totally with you on the progression element of your post JB - but I don’t think we were ever relegation certainties - the first season we came up, after the amazing title winning campaign, JK stuck in 19 league goals and we stayed up. LJ took over in the February of that first season back up and we have made modest, yet steady, progress since ... I can’t remember ever feeling we were relegation certainties after Cotts got us back into the Championship...

Certainties was too strong a word, but despite Kodjias goal scoring there we certainly a good few moment, until Cotts left, that I felt we looked like we could be going back down. His stubbornness tactically didn’t help and we we’re on the end of some proper hammering in those first few months 

Do you work for the cps or in the police because your like to twist words and use them against a person?

I said in the week if we lost Saturday as in today with another poor performance but we put in a good performance today would love to spend my Saturday night with you both but I’d rather cuddle with my mrs enjoy your evening with your keyboards?

In 60 posts since joining the forum, I don't think I've seen one positive comment from you.

So if we put in a ‘poor performance’ today, won, and moved into the play offs, you’d have sacked him?

I retract my earlier statement, that’s the most laughable piece of rubbish I’ve seen on here in many a year. 

And I couldn’t care less about your wife, and don’t see what she has to do with this conversation...

Archived