IGNORED

Taxi

Alan Dicks

On 28/11/2019 at 17:42, RedLionLad said:

He obviously hasn't seen any Neil Warnock dressing room footage.

This is gold - I will miss Neil - this is him as Huddersfield’s boss away at Shrewsbury ... (“...we’ve got 2,000 fans getting pissed on and we haven’t got as much passion ...”)

That guys cares, so much, about the clubs he’s managed and their supporters ... #8Promotions 

4 minutes ago, Highguy said:

Finishing my bedtime doobie officer ?‍♂️ i didn’t expect you to reply fast I try to be more positive for you in the future 

This isn't Gas Chat mate

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

This is gold - I will miss Neil ... 

I would have shit myself being sat there

5 hours ago, Highguy said:

First half the performance was excellent I will agree to that but second half I think we dropped off a few gears aside a few saves from Bentley yeah we won convincingly but would say we could improve the 2nd half performance we had 42%possession  at home 

Teams rarely kick on after being  on top first half and with a three goal advantage, no need to literally break a leg.

And please my OCD if you will...it's turned not turnt, and a bit not abit.

Ta..

13 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Teams rarely kick on after being  on top first half and with a three goal advantage, no need to literally break a leg.

And please my OCD if you will...it's turned not turnt, and a bit not abit.

Ta..

Personally, I would rather that we did play within ourselves with a 3 or 4 goal cushion in place (and yes, I am well aware of the times we have thrown away a 3 goal lead in relatively recent times). We have had enough problems with injuries this season  - something which is hopefully easing off a little now - that the last thing we need is to bust a gut and crock another player in the process!

On 28/11/2019 at 18:03, Highguy said:

That season we had a few spells where was frustrating but we had a good vibe around team and in stands

basso what a guy the memories of him just make me smile, also remember adabola that season aswell come to think of it he does seem to resemble his dads playing style abit 

He couldn’t not play Tammy in that season we had him because he was a fan favourite and was scoring goals or putting in effort,

it must be hard for him being a young manager with players around your age or more experience players then you were

I don’t think age comes into it so much as experience. It must have been hard for him  to win over the seasoned pros at Oldham in his first coaching role but with the success of his methods they would buy into his project. 

LJ has more credibility as time goes by.

He has and continues to prove his quality which in turn gives him the respect of the players who play for him. 

17 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Totally with you on the progression element of your post JB - but I don’t think we were ever relegation certainties - the first season we came up, after the amazing title winning campaign, JK stuck in 19 league goals and we stayed up. LJ took over in the February of that first season back up and we have made modest, yet steady, progress since ... I can’t remember ever feeling we were relegation certainties after Cotts got us back into the Championship...

Probably not certainties but I certainly had worries from mid-December to mid-January that we might go down. We had taken thumpings from Derby and Burnley and chucked away two points at home to an abject Charlton on Boxing Day in probably our worst performance of the season. We were looking like boys against men a lot of the time.

Still, it didn`t happen so best not to dwell on it I suppose. It seems a lifetime ago now.

On 30/11/2019 at 23:53, BS4 on Tour... said:

This is gold - I will miss Neil - this is him as Huddersfield’s boss away at Shrewsbury ... (“...we’ve got 2,000 fans getting pissed on and we haven’t got as much passion ...”)

That guys cares, so much, about the clubs he’s managed and their supporters ... #8Promotions 

They still lost 2-1 though......

Archived