IGNORED

The positive: Korey Smith

Fordy62

35 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Massengo no doubt deserved and needed a break but should have returned v Forest.

When fit and firing he should be the first pick in midfield afaic, ahead of Nagy, Smith and Brownhill.

He's better than all of them imo. and the team should be built around him.

We assumed Han Noah was being rested but now that has extended into being 'dropped' which is a ridiculous decision by LJ imo.

Hopefully LJ brings off the cotton wool  and now Massengo is ready for  the whole christmas run in! 

Massengo didn't join us to sit on the bench he could of done that with PSG. 

39 minutes ago, Gratz260689 said:

Nagy played like he was the one who had not played for 7 months IMO

He was poor against Forest too and for Hungary against Wales. 

Either he is not fully fit still or we should be very concerned as he is not the player we saw boss the first couple of games

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:13, Meh said:

He was poor against Forest too and for Hungary against Wales. 

Either he is not fully fit still or we should be very concerned as he is not the player we saw boss the first couple of games

A bit harsh saying he was poor against Forest, I thought he was one of our better players. Also v Wales he was carrying the rest of a very poor team IMO.

Should Nagy and Smith be in the team together ?

Some similar attributes such as breaking up the opposition play, interceptions, etc (although Nagy is streets ahead in terms of technical ability and football nouse imo).

If Smith can get back to his old self then he would make an excellent backup for Nagy.

Nagy and Massengo partnership for me.

On 28/11/2019 at 09:48, pongo88 said:

I think some people (including LJ) are thinking of the Smith of 18 months ago and getting a bit too excited. He’s not fully fit nor at his best, and there’s no guarantee he will ever be as good as he was. IMO he should be brought into the team gradually as a sub as Massengo and Nagy look better players 

On 28/11/2019 at 10:02, Nogbad the Bad said:

Massengo no doubt deserved and needed a break but should have returned v Forest.

When fit and firing he should be the first pick in midfield afaic, ahead of Nagy, Smith and Brownhill.

He's better than all of them imo. and the team should be built around him.

We assumed Han Noah was being rested but now that has extended into being 'dropped' which is a ridiculous decision by LJ imo.

Yes, Massengo now rested, should’ve come in ahead of Smith....Smith to have to force his way in.  I really hope Massengo starts tomorrow.  As you say Nagy still coming back to full sharpness, was an unnecessary risk on Wed to play Smith as well....and then make subs meaning he had to play all 90.  Ive given Johnson a lot of praise this season, but he was naive on Wed.

19 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, Massengo now rested, should’ve come in ahead of Smith....Smith to have to force his way in.  I really hope Massengo starts tomorrow.  As you say Nagy still coming back to full sharpness, was an unnecessary risk on Wed to play Smith as well....and then make subs meaning he had to play all 90.  Ive given Johnson a lot of praise this season, but he was naive on Wed.

Think you’re being very kind there Dave . I’d call it arrogant 

Archived