IGNORED

Bristol City v Huddersfield - Match Day 19

Davefevs

Just now, bcfcredandwhite said:

Ive been calling for Elliasson to start for ages. No idea why LJ has waited this long to give him a go. 

Now ive said that, LJ will probably take him off in the second half .......

As long as the game is won and he is resting him for next week its fine!

First half in a nutshell....the best half of football we’ve produced all season. We have been fast, direct and incisive going forward. A great all round team performance with a couple of superb individual performances notably NE and JH. 

Huddersfield are certainly playing well and scored a very good goal. 

Think if it had been 0-0 at least one of the penalty claims would have been given. 

Looking forward. Be delighted if we can produce a similar 45 minutes ⚽⚽⚽⚽️ In the second half and avoid any injuries/bookings. Hope LJ doesn’t tinker too early in the second half with substitutions. 

1 minute ago, Jerseybean said:

First half in a nutshell....the best half of football we’ve produced all season. We have been fast, direct and incisive going forward. A great all round team performance with a couple of superb individual performances notably NE and JH. 

Huddersfield are certainly playing well and scored a very good goal. 

Think if it had been 0-0 at least one of the penalty claims would have been given. 

Looking forward. Be delighted if we can produce a similar 45 minutes ⚽⚽⚽⚽️ In the second half and avoid any injuries/bookings. Hope LJ doesn’t tinker too early in the second half with substitutions. 

Huddersfield playing poorly in my opinion. Defence is a shambles 

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

The game is quite perfect for Eliasson. Huddersfield have full backs who are more midfielders masquerading as full backs. 

I'm still not convinced he'll do this every game...but I would fancy him v Joe Bryan in the fulham game.

In fairness if he did it every game he wouldnt be with us.

Archived