IGNORED

Headers

22A

It was mentioned on SSN this morning that City have scored more goals from headers that any other team this season.

At an individual level Marley Watkins has scored more headers than any other player in the League. 

Interesting facts I'm sure and well done Marley, but this means someone is actually paid to come up with this sort of thing. ?

2 minutes ago, 22A said:

It was mentioned on SSN this morning that City have scored more goals from headers that any other team this season.

At an individual level Marley Watkins has scored more headers than any other player in the League. 

Interesting facts I'm sure and well done Marley, but this means someone is actually paid to come up with this sort of thing. ?

Yet Marley Watkins hasn't scored this season or did you/them mean in there careers which I still dont believe is correct

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Marley Watkins has only scored about 20 career goals and as bad as he is with his feet I feel he can’t have scored 20 headers,especially not all in the championship 

2 hours ago, 22A said:

Another three today (if you count the OG)

3 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Marley Watkins scored the winner against Sheffield U at home last season (1-0). A great headed goal with his back to the goal.

Pretty much the only thing of use he’s done since joining. I still think someone high above made a mistake and signed the wrong Watkins in error...

6 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Pretty much the only thing of use he’s done since joining. I still think someone high above made a mistake and signed the wrong Watkins in error...

We say this but he had a close call at Rotherham. That goes in and he then has his 3rd goal in about 2 months,  extrapolated he's on course for 10-15...who knows his confidence may have rose lifting other areas of his game too.

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

We say this but he had a close call at Rotherham. That goes in and he then has his 3rd goal in about 2 months,  extrapolated he's on course for 10-15...who knows his confidence may have rose lifting other areas of his game too.

I think you are being way too kind. He should easily score that and the fact he missed it just sums him up I think.

Archived