IGNORED

Jonathan kodjia?

Red Derek

5 minutes ago, Born and Red in 82 said:

Doubt it mate,  just as he puts pen to paper he’ll probably get flagged off side 

Strange comment, his 19 league goals in 2015/2016 kept us up, we should be grateful for that. If we’d gone straight back down after the title winning season who knows where we’d be now?

And, everyone went wild when Bobby Reid scored 19 league goals before buggering off to Cardiff ...

20 minutes ago, Born and Red in 82 said:

It’s not really a strange comment more tongue in cheek..

. ‘Johnathan kodjia he's always offside’ was sung at him on his return to Ashton gate and away at Villa park..the reason It was chanted was because he was flagged for being offside a lot when he was playing for us.....

it was just a joke 

Apologies mate, I wasn’t on your wavelength! Cheers ... ?

I always thought the funniest “offside chant” was ... “Luis Suarez, your teeth are offside..” - dunno why, but that really tickled me!

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Apologies mate, I wasn’t on your wavelength! Cheers ... ?

I always thought the funniest “offside chant” was ... “Luis Suarez, your teeth are offside..” - dunno why, but that really tickled me!

That came after the “Dion Dublin,his dick is offside “ chant when it became common knowledge that he had a huge member 

9 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Does someone who refuses to play because he wants to force a move really have the right DNA to fit onto any list of MA's??

If he's any good, and could bang in a few goals ... who gives a shit. This is football.

Where morals and loyalty ******* long left the building

I don't think he;d be interested in us for one minute, but I say it again, i would have him back here

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

If he's any good, and could bang in a few goals ... who gives a shit. This is football. where morals and loyalty ******* long left the building

I don't think he;d be interested in us for one minute, but I say it again, i would

think I preferred your old avatar :dunno:

Just now, JonDolman said:

I think he is worse than he was. I don't want him.

Well , he wasn't ever "worse"  than he was because he was actually pretty good and that's why someone paid decent money for him..

Yes he dissed us big time, but you can't say he isn't a good Championship standard player because he clearly is

Wouldn’t be high on my list but neither was Afobe and that looked like it was working out. Depends on how motivated he would be. All things considered I am not sure he’d be super motivated tbh. Probably waiting for that contract to expire to go somewhere abroad for free on a decent wage again. 

7 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Well , he wasn't ever "worse"  than he was because he was actually pretty good and that's why someone paid decent money for him..

Yes he dissed us big time, but you can't say he isn't a good Championship standard player because he clearly is

He can be worse than he was. He is worse now than when we sold him.

No thanks 

11 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

He is certainly a worse player now than the Kodjia we had. A bad injury and he hasn't returned the same player.

I personally think that we will be after Nketiah, but Kodjia's close control was excellent and the two ex Angers men up front would be interesting. I would have him back. I think that sometimes football fans can be too precious when it comes to what they see as a slight on their club. I grant you refusing to play is out of order if true, but I don't think that any one of us in Kodjia's position at that time would not have wanted to go to Villa (loyalties aside, obviously).

Archived