IGNORED

Tommy Rowe

Nuno Gomes

Defensively not being caught like he was in quite a few games earlier in the season. Good game against Cardiff, a solid 7 yesterday too.

It always appears to me he doesn't get forward so much as someone like Hunt on the other side.

This is fine in the right set up. And now we have Eliasson ahead of him, Rowe can sit back more and concentrate on defending and we still have a threat on the left side with Eliasson managing to do it on his own.

He is very strong and very good in the air for someone so short. For someone who has mainly played central midfield or wing in his career, it is surprising he is actually more what I would call a centre back type full back, than a wing back type.

But I do think Dasilva gets back in as soon as he's back fit. He's absolute class and offers so much.

Our passing game will improve with Dasilva in the side. A player who is so good on the ball, so good in tight spaces. We know he won't lose it and keep moving the ball forwards. Superb talent. I am looking forward to seeing our passing with him, Massengo, Nagy etc combining.

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Defensively not being caught like he was in quite a few games earlier in the season. Good game against Cardiff, a solid 7 yesterday too.

It always appears to me he doesn't get forward so much as someone like Hunt on the other side.

This is fine in the right set up. And now we have Eliasson ahead of him, Rowe can sit back more and concentrate on defending and we still have a threat on the left side with Eliasson managing to do it on his own.

He is very strong and very good in the air for someone so short. For someone who has mainly played central midfield or wing in his career, it is surprising he is actually more what I would call a centre back type full back, than a wing back type.

But I do think Dasilva gets back in as soon as he's back fit. He's absolute class and offers so much.

Our passing game will improve with Dasilva in the side. A player who is so good on the ball, so good in tight spaces. We know he won't lose it and keep moving the ball forwards. Superb talent. I am looking forward to seeing our passing with him, Massengo, Nagy etc combining.

I thought he got forward a fair bit yesterday, probably because he had nothing on their right to worry about defensively.

Archived