IGNORED

Bounce

Davefevs

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Might be me being grumpy, but anyone think that 2-0 after half-hour is a bit premature for ‘bounce around the ground’.  I accept there was a bit of a lull in the game as Huddersfield looked to just play it around and take the sting out, and perhaps crowd were looking to get us going.

But asking Johnson to bounce and him respond at 2-0, 10 seconds before we concede looks a bit crap (and arrogant)...should’ve left it to the end when win secured.

After some underwhelming and drab home performances at AG it was pure relief to see City actually playing some decent football and scoring 2 early goals and that led to the ‘bounce’ chant...........

Now City have to keep it going............

36 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

I've always thought that Lee should put a bit more effort into his bounce, he only ever does a couple of slight jumps with no arm movement. If he's going to bounce he should do it properly or not at all imo. 

Doing it properly is with no arm movement. 

10 hours ago, The dastardly red said:

OK, well he should at least take his hands out his pockets. 

The modern bounce has you kind of punching the sky with alternating arms reaching up. That's what I'd like to see Lee do, or if he can't be bothered that's fine.. Just don't bounce at all. 

But he has it right. The correct way as animated here:

https://images.app.goo.gl/gDeN6ZyqmY7owTrb6

Archived