IGNORED

Benik Afobe card - leave your messages here

Busterrimes

Only just picked up on this tragic news, I feel so sad for the family.

My dear old Grand-Dads voice still rings in my ears from 60+ yrs ago when he lost his Grand-Daughter, my cousin at the age of 13yrs.  

He said "You Only Die When No-One Remembers You", Amora will live forever in the hearts of all that new her.

God Bless You Little One.

This is so, so sad and heartbreaking .... I just hope Benik and his family are feeling the love from the football world and beyond and can take some sort of strength from that .... life can be incredibly cruel and painful and it can make no sense at all.

Stay strong Benik, so many people are thinking of you and little Amora right now. Take care buddy and rest easy Amora ....

... also, have to say, Amora - what a beautiful name .... sleep tight Angel ...

Such dreadful dreadful news, irrelevant of what time of year it is. No words can express my sadness for this tragic news.

And just by seeing & reading all the messages of support from fans, players, football clubs & the wider sporting world just goes to show how well Benik & is family are regarded in this world.

No one deserves such a thing to happen them, life really has a way of kicking people when they’re down.

I’d happily contribute to any fund raising required to help pay tribute to little Amora if anyone sets something up.

Take care Benik, Lois & the rest of the family, there is no timescale on dealing with such a tragic thing so don’t put extra pressure on yourselves. ?

3 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Hi Dolly ,great idea, but could you not copy and paste the messages from the other thread, most of them were done on just hearing the news and written from the heart on the spur of the moment , showing the immediate reaction to terrible news ?

anyone who did post on the original news, could copy and paste their own comment if they felt it was necessary.

Archived