IGNORED

Benik Afobe card - leave your messages here

Busterrimes

8 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Hi Dolly ,great idea, but could you not copy and paste the messages from the other thread, most of them were done on just hearing the news and written from the heart on the spur of the moment , showing the immediate reaction to terrible news ?

I promise to collect them all. I just wanted the opportunity for those who were reacting to the news and hadn’t posted a message to have the chance to do so. 

I'm so truly sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter, Amora. Thinking of you, Lois, and your family, and sending much love at this very sad time. 

Maxine

3 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Hi Dolly ,great idea, but could you not copy and paste the messages from the other thread, most of them were done on just hearing the news and written from the heart on the spur of the moment , showing the immediate reaction to terrible news ?

Some aren't a direct message though, more of a reaction.

Thought are with the afobe family at this difficult time

Im sure the club will make sure you get all the help you and your family desire

But most importantly make sure when your ready you talk about it to someone and don’t keep it bottled up we know men struggle to open up but it’s important you do

Angel taken to soon

RIP angel afobe

• Admin
1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

I've moved over previous posts that contained messages to the Afobe family, so Dollys original post on this thread now appears in post 57

Dear Benik, not a single word can attempt to console you or ease your pain in such devastating circumstance, but just know you and your family are loved and supported by the footballing world.

May your beautiful daughter Amora forever live on in your Heart and Soul.

Archived