Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Busterrimes

Benik Afobe card - leave your messages here

So, so sad. Absolutely devastating for Benik and Lois. My heart felt condolences to all the Afobe family. Much love x

The thread title is perfectly put - love and strength to the Afobe family at this awful time 

I hope Benik and Lois are able to cherish the memories they have of little Amora for the rest of their lives  ❤️

• Like 3

Such dreadful dreadful news, irrelevant of what time of year it is. No words can express my sadness for this tragic news.

And just by seeing & reading all the messages of support from fans, players, football clubs & the wider sporting world just goes to show how well Benik & is family are regarded in this world.

No one deserves such a thing to happen them, life really has a way of kicking people when they’re down.

I’d happily contribute to any fund raising required to help pay tribute to little Amora if anyone sets something up.

Take care Benik, Lois & the rest of the family, there is no timescale on dealing with such a tragic thing so don’t put extra pressure on yourselves. 😢

• Like 2

It’s been suggested I started another thread so that I can collate messages I will put in a card for Benik and his family more easily. 

Please leave your messages below and I will gather them and send to the family in the next week or so. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is awful news . My heart goes out to Benik , his family and loved ones.

There are no words of consolation just simply be aware that thousands of people send you their love and prayers.

Heaven calls an angel .
  • Like 2

Hi Dolly ,great idea, but could you not copy and paste the messages from the other thread, most of them were done on just hearing the news and written from the heart on the spur of the moment , showing the immediate reaction to terrible news ?

• Like 3

Terribly sad to hear about the devastating loss of such a beautiful and much-loved child.

My family and I send love and prayers to Benik and his family.

Our thoughts are with you now and forever.

3 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Hi Dolly ,great idea, but could you not copy and paste the messages from the other thread, most of them were done on just hearing the news and written from the heart on the spur of the moment , showing the immediate reaction to terrible news ?

anyone who did post on the original news, could copy and paste their own comment if they felt it was necessary.

8 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

I promise to collect them all. I just wanted the opportunity for those who were reacting to the news and hadn’t posted a message to have the chance to do so. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm so truly sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter, Amora. Thinking of you, Lois, and your family, and sending much love at this very sad time. 

Maxine

3 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Some aren't a direct message though, more of a reaction.

To Benik and family. 

My condolences to you in what must be a very dark time in your lives. You will never forget Amora but try to think of the happy times in her brief life rather than the ending.

There will be a light at the end of the tunnel that you are now in. May your God be with you.

• Like 1

To Benin and family 

Your held in high asteem as part of the Bristol City Family and we are all thinking of you and wishing you all our very best wishes 

• Like 1

Stay strong Benik. We are all thinking of you and your loved ones. Peace be with you all.

Thought are with the afobe family at this difficult time

Im sure the club will make sure you get all the help you and your family desire

But most importantly make sure when your ready you talk about it to someone and don’t keep it bottled up we know men struggle to open up but it’s important you do

Angel taken to soon

RIP angel afobe

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

I've moved over previous posts that contained messages to the Afobe family, so Dollys original post on this thread now appears in post 57

• Thanks 1

Benik and Lois, I can only imagine your grief and any words on here are not going to take that away, but be sure that we are all thinking of you. 

RIP Amora, sleep well young lady x

So upset to hear this, my heart goes out to you and your family

no one can ever be truly buried, with love and with memories keeping you safe.

RIP Amora

Edited by FrozenRobin

Love to you and all of your family Benik. We're all behind you mate x

Such terrible news, heart goes out to Benik and Lois.

Rest in peace little lass.

Edited by cidercity

Dear Benik, not a single word can attempt to console you or ease your pain in such devastating circumstance, but just know you and your family are loved and supported by the footballing world.

May your beautiful daughter Amora forever live on in your Heart and Soul.

Condolences to you and your loved ones Benik.Hope you can find some comfort in the precious memories that you will always carry with you.Rest in peace Amora.

Benik, you're part of the Bristol City family. As fans, we can't take your pain away. But we can, and will, always give you our love. J.

• Like 1

I'm sure no words can even begin to bring you any sort of comfort, but surround yourself with love and remember the good times.

To the entire Afobe family, stay strong, we're all with you.

Only heard about it on Points West yesterday, such terrible news, how can anyone ever console the family for the loss of a loved one, especially one so young, my thoughts are with you Benik and all the Afobe family. R.I.P Amora.

Benik and Lois,

As a father of two wonderful children this news brought tears to my eyes.

My deepest, most sincere condolences. Stay strong until you all meet again.

Night night, sweet dreams and God bless Amora xx

Edited by Pheasant plucker

To Benik and Lois, the little time Amora spent on this earth, she would have given you total love and now she will be in a beautiful place where her love will come back to you multifold.  As someone said ' you only die when no-one remembers you' but with Amora she has touched so many hearts which is why we all feel your pain and while we cannot do anything physically to help you, spiritually, we can pray for you both to find some comfort in the love that Amora's passing has touched people's hearts. May you find Inner peace in these next difficult days , months and years and may God bless you both.

• Like 1