IGNORED

Group booking

City fan 1982

35 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Nah. ST holders already effectively get about ten games free each season. Is an extra £10 saving that important?

No. 

41 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

If STs included all cup games in all competitions I think we’d potentially sell a lot more ...

We get a decent deal tbf 

15 hours ago, kivsy said:

Looking to take my lads football team to the fa cup game with shrewsbury, anyone know who to contact ? 
what sort of prices likely to be.  Cheers kivsy 

I have done this several times for groups from 20 - 150 +. Contact the community trust. Prices have varied but they have organised the tickets and provided assistance in the ground.

Just now, The Horse With No Name said:

We certainly used to take it in turns, firstly because of police numbers, but also because matchday staff worked at both clubs. And the Gas paid more believe it or not.

Not of late we haven't- well not that I recall anyway- some of the Sunday could also be for TV/Rugby/"rest".

Unless of course weekend just gone was the one! If it was, it felt like the first in a while. Agree, the staff thing would be an issue.

i suspect Posset Red; either he/she is tongue in cheek when the date, K.O, tv have not yet been sorted or he is another intruder using the second word in his nickname to appear a fan. Anyone know what else he/she puts on this forum?

Anyone know a league table for intruders on OTIB - their were many whilst we were ordinary but like other critics, they go quiet when we are stuffing decent teams 5-2 and being good to watch away

29 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

i suspect Posset Red; either he/she is tongue in cheek when the date, K.O, tv have not yet been sorted or he is another intruder using the second word in his nickname to appear a fan. Anyone know what else he/she puts on this forum?

Anyone know a league table for intruders on OTIB - their were many whilst we were ordinary but like other critics, they go quiet when we are stuffing decent teams 5-2 and being good to watch away

Yeah....people who use that second word in their nickname....what are they like, eh...........? ?

• Admin
45 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

You would be surprised how many people on here get found out to either be WUM from other clubs or people that are banned that come back under a different name

Fortunately for the mods these people stand out very easily so "normally" go missing before they can post too much nonsense on here

On 03/12/2019 at 11:57, Hampshire Red said:

How old are you grow up can’t people have a laugh on here I mean asking prices for a game announced about 2 hours before ......

Archived