IGNORED

England tickets for EURO 2020 + TV Coverage details

phantom

• Admin

Applications for England tickets to EURO 2020 open at 10am on Wednesday 4 December and will close at 1pm  on Wednesday 18 December. 

If you plan on applying for England tickets, you need to create an account on the UEFA website before applications open. When doing so, please ensure the details you enter match the information you have provided on your England Supporters Travel Club membership. To register, follow the link below and click on 'login' in the top right-hand corner of the website and click 'Create you UEFA account'. 

If you already have an account on the UEFA website, you do not need to take out another. If you purchased tickets to the UEFA Nations League earlier this year, your login details should still be valid when EURO 2020 applications open next month. If you already have a UEFA account, we recommend you login now to ensure your personal details are correct. 

If you are planning to attend as a group, only the lead applicant needs to create an account but they can then submit the details of the other members in the group under one application. The group size for EURO 2020 applications is limited to four. 

Once you have an account with UEFA, you'll be able to submit your application via their website using your Travel Club membership details. 

Similar to EURO 2016, access codes will be deployed to Travel Club members which will allow them to submit applications on UEFA's website. Further instructions for submitting your application,  will be sent to you in the next week. If you do not receive an email, please ensure you check this website for information. 

Important: please ensure that the email address on your England Supporters Travel Club membership is correct. You have until Sunday 24 November to update your email address if it's currently incorrect or out of date. If you share the same email address with another adult member, please change it to a different address to ensure there are no issues with receiving access codes. 

To update it, please login to your account on TheFA.com and update your personal details.

Applications

As with ticket applications for the World Cup in Russia, we once again recommend that you submit your application early; if you submit your application before midday Monday 9 December, we will be able to assist with any queries and provide advice on available categories.

The precise location of every ticket will depend on the layout of each stadium. Category 1 tickets are centrally positioned, Category 2 tickets are mainly in the corners and Category 3 tickets are behind the goals

Tickets are not available on a first-come-first-served basis so it does not matter when you submit your application, providing it is before the deadline on Wednesday 18 December. UEFA have advised that they expect to send emails in January with the outcome of ticket applications and provide an approximate date they will attempt to take payment. 

If you require Wheelchair accessible seating, you must select the 'Wheelchair Access' option when entering your application details after you've made your match selection. Members who require ambulant accessible tickets must select the 'Easy Access' option. Easy Access seats are suitable for disabled members with limited mobility; partially sighted, blind and deaf members are also eligible for Easy Access tickets.  Fans who apply for disabled access tickets are required to provide proof of eligibility documents.

Please remember that duplicate applications will not increase your chances of being allocated tickets; if you do submit duplicate applications, you run the risk of having all applications cancelled as UEFA will not know which is the correct one - this includes applications where members have alternated who the lead applicant is. 

Only Travel Club members are eligible to apply for EURO 2020 tickets. If you are the lead applicant and wish to apply for friends or family members who are not members of the England Supporters Travel Club, please be aware that you will need to upgrade them to the membership by Saturday 30 November. This is to allow you time to register with UEFA and receive the access code required for submitting applications. 

Not a Travel Club member?

Even though England will play the majority of their games at Wembley Stadium, these fixtures will not be treated like home matches. Therefore the best way to watch the Three Lions at EURO 2020 is to join the England Supporters Travel Club now.

We recommend members of the free England Supporters Club upgrade before Saturday 30 November. If you wish to attend with friends or family, they'll also need to be members too as the ticket policy for the tournament is one per Travel Club member. 

The England Supporters Travel Club membership is £75 for adults and £30 for juniors. In addition to access to EURO 2020 tickets, you'll receive a minimum of £5 off your home match tickets (£2.50 juniors) including the match against Denmark. 

More tickets available for general public

Fans who do not meet the criteria set by their FA or who do not follow a specific team are now also encouraged again to apply via the public ballot on EURO2020.com/tickets; the next tranche of tickets will be available here from 14:00 CET on 4 December.

Unsuccessful applicants may be invited (based on their ballot ranking) to purchase any available tickets at a later stage (due to failed payments or ticket returns).

Accessibility tickets for fans requiring easy-access seats, as well as for those who use a wheelchair, will be sold at the same price as the lowest price category 3 tickets, regardless of the seat position.

For information about UEFA EURO 2020 official hospitality sales packages, visit EURO2020.com/hospitality

A detailed ticketing brochure can be accessed here.

4 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

All done, no dramas! Loving the “fans first” prices! Of course I won’t get them :laugh: hoping for Cat 3

how does the application work with group ID?

me and my dad have tried applying but we’ve got a bit confused with the adding guest to the tickets but then requiring a group ID which we do not have? 

10 hours ago, Robson said:

me and my dad have tried applying but we’ve got a bit confused with the adding guest to the tickets but then requiring a group ID which we do not have? 

I think group ID is if a few people apply separately. You can then use group ID to link applications so you sit by each other. Save one person having to pay for the lot I guess. I think as you’ve done it together no need to have it. Not 100% sure tho.

11 hours ago, Robson said:

16 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

I think group ID is if a few people apply separately. You can then use group ID to link applications so you sit by each other. Save one person having to pay for the lot I guess. I think as you’ve done it together no need to have it. Not 100% sure tho.

Yes, that's exactly right. The Group ID just allows people to apply seperately but still be sat together. A Group ID is not needed if you don't have another group or person (other than your guest) that you wish to sit next to. 

I've only applied for Croatia tickets as I am in London that week anyway for the baseball on the Saturday, but fully realise that I have about a 0.00001% chance of getting them! 

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

We thought the same last night, however when we tried to proceed as myself as the guest it asked for our group ID number every time? 

50 minutes ago, Robson said:

We thought the same last night, however when we tried to proceed as myself as the guest it asked for our group ID number every time? 

Really, hmmm dunno then. I’ve given my group Id to my mates I go with. They are doing there’s over the weekend I’ll post back what happens :laugh:

1 hour ago, Robson said:

If you are a member of the travel club go into there forum there is a guy called Dave Lilly he knows all about these things. The guy is top notch 

• Admin

TV schedule for Euro 2020 games (all times BST)

12 June, 20:00: Turkey v Italy (Rome) BBC

13 June, 14:00: Wales v Switzerland (Baku) BBC

13 June, 17:00: Denmark v Finland (Copenhagen) BBC

13 June, 20:00: Belgium v Russia (St Petersburg) ITV

14 June, 14:00: England v Croatia (Wembley) BBC

14 June, 17:00: Austria v Play-Off Winner D or A* (Bucharest) ITV

14 June, 20:00: Netherlands v Ukraine (Amsterdam) ITV

15 June, 14:00: Play-Off Winner C* v Czech Republic (Glasgow) BBC

15 June, 17:00: Poland v Play-Off Winner B* (Dublin) ITV

15 June, 20:00: Spain v Sweden (Bilbao) BBC

16 June, 17:00: Play-Off Winner A or D* v Portugal (Budapest) ITV

16 June, 20:00: France v Germany (Munich) ITV