IGNORED

Slow news day?

Super

17 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

I call bullshit. Only thing missing is a compo face. 

Tbf I put in my own complaint to head office after the game as the place was absolutely disgusting and the staff were rude and didn't give me the items I ordered and when I went back to ask for them I wasnt even given an apology, in fact I was told by the manager If I dont like it to fo somewhere else! Didnt feel the need to fo running to the papers tho.

For some reason that place appears to always be vastly understaffed on a matchday which causes these issues.

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

What a ridiculous story to run!

The thing that amazes me is that the majority of the stories on that website are not relevant to the area anyway !

Oh we have the same up here covered by “Birmingham Live” and the story will be about w couple from Newcastle. 

Have you seen today’s Post? 
In the article regarding LJ pre match press conference, apparently he has ‘cushions’ that are linked to Fulham!!

And he admits he has ‘cushions’ that work for Fulham & all his family on his Dad’s side are Fulham supporters!

I can only assume that the ‘cushions’ in question are actually supposed to be his cousins??

1 minute ago, Tipps69 said:

Have you seen today’s Post? 
In the article regarding LJ pre match press conference, apparently he has ‘cushions’ that are linked to Fulham!!

And he admits he has ‘cushions’ that work for Fulham & all his family on his Dad’s side are Fulham supporters!

I can only assume that the ‘cushions’ in question are actually supposed to be his cousins??

Just when you think they can`t get any worse...……………..

Archived