Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Henry

Things right about modern football

On 04/12/2019 at 21:20, Akira said:

No smoking in the stadiums now. Nothing worse than having to breathe in other people's smoke. 

I appreciate not being burned by other people's fags as I shuffled towards the overcrowded exits.

• Haha 1

I loved the city in 1976 and I love the city now and I’m fairly sure that I will love them until my dying day.

I loved everything about going with my dad.I definitely loved going with my mates and now I love going with my boys- I also now sit almost where I used to stand in the children’s enclosure all those yrs ago.

Old football modern football as long at VAR doesn’t come to the championship!!

53 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

Not having to wade through a foot deep Nile of piss to reach the toilets at old Wembley. :chant6ez:

That'll  be the Lower  Nile of piss, fed by the Upper Nile of Piss, with it's headwaters flowing from the old Ashton Gate bogs.

• Like 1

Just now, downendcity said:

That'll  be the Lower  Nile of piss, fed by the Upper Nile of Piss, with it's headwaters flowing from the old Ashton Gate bogs.

Many are lead to believe that old wives tale, the true source is actually unknown. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, downendcity said:

I'm just thankful that we didn't have a Blue Nile of Piss.

On 04/12/2019 at 22:01, Dollymarie said:

Men not being as sexist about women watching football as they used to be when I first started going to football in the late 90’s. 

was going to say the exact same. I'm 21 so only started going about 15 or so years ago and the change is very noticeable. I always used to joke that stadiums were the only places where I didnt have to queue for the loo!! 

• Like 1