IGNORED

everton manager sacked

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

P'raps. But support your local team JJT. I'm sure you'll agree. :city:

Yeh that was what I was getting at,only got to look at my street and you can count the city or rovers fans on one hand,we got a foreigner from up north who is hull through and through ? but the rest support prem teams for no reason apart from they are good .when I say foreigner it’s a friendly term we use my way for people up north before you call me farage 

On 05/12/2019 at 19:49, harvey54 said:

Eddie Howe is a boyhood Everton fan.

9 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Is he? He grew up just outside Bournemouth. 

Never knew that.

2 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Don’t know if that’s true or not about him supporting Everton but wouldn’t surprise me because Bournemouth were tosh when he was a youngster

It seems Eddie is indeed a Toffee ... https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/eddie-howe-everton-dream-how-11275635

1 hour ago, harvey54 said:

They got a bit of a soft centre though ?

Not so soft today, although I fancy most of the players were cracking themselves at the thought of facing Duncan Ferguson in the dressing room if they put in  poor performance!

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

Watch them give him the job now based on that result and then it all goes tits up. Seen it happen so many times.

He's said there are better managers out there and he's happy to hold the fort to until the club appoints. Can't see Everton giving the job to Big Dunc at this point. Who knows if he goes out and learns his trade

Archived