IGNORED

Jo Jo Wollacott latest victim of disgusting Tweet

phantom

• Admin
3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Wollacott didn't get sent this on Twitter. Wollacott has screen-grabbed and tweeted out a direct message he received via Facebook's Messenger thing.

There's no point in reporting Mr. Mihai to Twitter - unless you can find his handle on there.

But yes, he is obviously a racist arsehole.

My mistake, just as bad though 

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

My mistake, just as bad though 

Yeh it's a shit thing to say to a kid. Without condoning it I suspect this is some low-life Romanian chap who for some bizarre reason lumped 50 Euro on FGR v Carlisle in the 2nd round of the FA Cup (addict? serial-gambler?). Wollacott's let in a couple and wrecked his bet. He's had a bit of vodka and he's lashed out.

It's a real shame people still say this kind of thing but let's not start acting like this is demonstrative of some sort of structured racial abuse from behind the iron curtain.

5 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Not Mihai from on here I hope

I sincerely doubt it. It's a very common name in Romania - basically the equivalent of Michael or Mike over here.

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

Yeh it's a shit thing to say to a kid. Without condoning it I suspect this is some low-life Romanian chap who for some bizarre reason lumped 50 Euro on FGR v Carlisle in the 2nd round of the FA Cup (addict? serial-gambler?). Wollacott's let in a couple and wrecked his bet. He's had a bit of vodka and he's lashed out.

It's a real shame people still say this kind of thing but let's not start acting like this is demonstrative of some sort structured racial abuse from behind the iron curtain.

I sincerely doubt it. It's a very common name in Romania - basically the equivalent of Michael or Mike over here.

In that case I hope there is more than one Mike in Romania who would have heard of JoJo Wollacott

Just now, cidercity1987 said:

In that case I hope there is more than one Mike in Romania who would have heard of JoJo Wollacott

Cluj-Napoca has a population of 700,000 so I'd say the odds are there are. You don't need to have heard of JoJo Wollacott to abuse him. You just need a connection to Google and a reason for disliking FGR...say they've just cost you the acca that you needed to win back the money that you were supposed to use for rent but instead spunked on an English FA Cup 2nd round game.

I'd be pretty careful about suggesting it might be from a bloke on here who, to my knowledge, has never shown the slightest inclination to this kind of 'thinking'.

10 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Cluj-Napoca has a population of 700,000 so I'd say the odds are there are. You don't need to have heard of JoJo Wollacott to abuse him. You just need a connection to Google and a reason for disliking FGR...say they've just cost you the acca that you needed to win back the money that you were supposed to use for rent but instead spunked on an English FA Cup 2nd round game.

I'd be pretty careful about suggesting it might be from a bloke on here who, to my knowledge, has never shown the slightest inclination to this kind of 'thinking'.

I'd be amazed if it isn't something like this.

If this scumbag is in Romania is it only the police in Romania who could prosecute? I'm sure they wouldn't do unfortunately however due to the ingrained extensive racism in a lot of people in that part of the world. 

It is disgusting, we all agree on that, but look at Jojo’s response, it’s 2019.

He knows that the huge majority of people don’t have this attitude and views,  the problem is in the head of this tiny individual. Ok obviously it doesn’t make it right, but Jojo knows one voice will be smothered by all the good people out there and should hear them instead.

Archived