IGNORED

Jo Jo Wollacott latest victim of disgusting Tweet

phantom

Terrible to see, good on Wollacot for calling it out.

Bit confused as to why our official club twitter account are inadvertently drawing attention to the incident to their 175,700 followers by tweeting about it earlier in such a way that is clearly an attempt to get a few retweets (not an official club statement). Means people will go looking for what it's about now and give the offender more oxygen.

• Admin

Good to see the club getting behind Jo Jo on social media this morning

11 hours ago, Leveller said:

What are the Bristol police supposed to do with a bloke in Romania?

Serious question @Leveller and I honestly don't know the answer, but if I was to set up a new Facebook profile this morning could I set it up to look like I live anywhere in the world?

Just wondering how likely this person does live in Romanian and not someone more local?

6 hours ago, phantom said:

Good to see the club getting behind Jo Jo on social media this morning

Serious question @Leveller and I honestly don't know the answer, but if I was to set up a new Facebook profile this morning could I set it up to look like I live anywhere in the world?

Just wondering how likely this person does live in Romanian and not someone more local?

Very easily done mate

On 05/12/2019 at 20:34, cidercity1987 said:

Not Mihai from on here I hope

The evidence I have to hand albeit limited to OTIB info would suggest it certainly had nothing to do with him.  So please lets not just go after him on the basis of his username, ta. 

Archived