IGNORED

Beanie Hat

RedRock

They were on the website for about a month, then vanished. Can't imagined they ordered that many?

As an aside, the lads from OTIB fanzine were selling theirs at the weekend, and advertising it on social media, I've emailed them about getting my hands on one, but not heard back from them either

What's a baldy got to do to get a ******* hat in this day and age?

19 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

They were on the website for about a month, then vanished. Can't imagined they ordered that many?

As an aside, the lads from OTIB fanzine were selling theirs at the weekend, and advertising it on social media, I've emailed them about getting my hands on one, but not heard back from them either

What's a baldy got to do to get a ******* hat in this day and age?

Max Branning: Latest news, Breaking headlines and Top ...

Own it mate. Plenty of good looking baldies.

3 hours ago, phantom said:

Let's just say someone organised a charity fundraiser up the creek, and borrowed kit from a community part of a club, when it was finally returned have a guess which parts of the kit were missing

Our stock and selection in the shop has been awful for years, you only have to look at what we used to stock in the little portacabin years ago to show what could / should be being sold by the club. What is amazing I am sure the younger supporters of our club would jump at the chance to buy some of these items 

FB_IMG_1575068923674.jpg

@RedRock Our new SLO doesn't start until Monday 16th December 2019, and yes members of staff from Bristol Sport are often on this site reading comments so they will be very aware of thoughts on the shop

Slightly worrying we were selling ‘gas lighters’ from the Club shop.

I think some among the more extreme elements of our flock may have taken that a little too literally!

4 minutes ago, Real Red said:

Just email us for all the details, you can see better image on twitter @otibfanzine

It’s a pressie ... I’ve got to the age when I’ve now got to make suggestions as to what people should buy me!!! - I’ve forwarded the info on. Many thanks.

Next year I’ll be buying my own presents and wrapping them.

Xmas bah humbug!!!

6 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Max Branning: Latest news, Breaking headlines and Top ...

Own it mate. Plenty of good looking baldies.

Ha. Even in baldness b he's still far more ginger than I ever was. I think ?‍♂️

It's been a while ?

3 hours ago, Real Red said:

We still have some of our One Team In Bristol Beanie Hats available in black if interested, £12 plus postage

email us for full details:   oneteaminbristol@icloud.com

One Team in Bristol Black.JPG

Just transferred some money for mine, cheers lads ?

2 hours ago, RedRock said:

It’s a pressie ... I’ve got to the age when I’ve now got to make suggestions as to what people should buy me!!! - I’ve forwarded the info on. Many thanks.

Next year I’ll be buying my own presents and wrapping them.

Xmas bah humbug!!!

Pretty much what I've done for last 10 years or so. Far easier ?

Archived