IGNORED

Quick Bryan/Reid interview on facing City/leaving

Lrrr

Didn't realise Reid had gone to Fulham to be honest.

End of the day, they both left to further their careers, we got good money for both, and both played well for us when they were here. Give them a clap at the beginning, do nothing when they're on the ball (probably more off putting than booing), give them a clap if they come over at the end. Hopefully on the losing side.....

35 minutes ago, Victory Park Reds said:

Good luck to the pair of them I say. 

Both did well for city.Football is a short career but I wonder if they both believe playing for/Cardiff/ Fulham is a massive step up than playing for us?

Joe never mentions a step up, just talks about a new challenge and living somewhere new. Bobby’s move was clearly a step up originally, just didn’t last.

They were both great players for us and they moved on to “better” things and good luck to them, not seen Bobby play recently but Joe continues to be a threat with his crosses, plus for us is that he is still lazy when it comes to tracking back and defensive positioning, really look forward to this one - and - hopefully seeing the best supporting player in the league with the least minutes played! But I’m not the head coach 

COYR

Proud of the both of them, have us great service and performed excellently. But in the end very few that leave us go on and permanently find themselves playing in a better league or higher level for long. Heaton is probably the best example of someone that left us and went on to far better things. 

Maynard on the other hand ?

1 hour ago, dave36 said:

They were both great players for us and they moved on to “better” things and good luck to them, not seen Bobby play recently but Joe continues to be a threat with his crosses, plus for us is that he is still lazy when it comes to tracking back and defensive positioning, really look forward to this one - and - hopefully seeing the best supporting player in the league with the least minutes played! But I’m not the head coach 

COYR

He's not lazy, he's just not a defender.

The lad is far better as a wide midfielder, a position that utilises his finest attributes; pace and crossing.

1 hour ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Proud of the both of them, have us great service and performed excellently. But in the end very few that leave us go on and permanently find themselves playing in a better league or higher level for long. Heaton is probably the best example of someone that left us and went on to far better things. 

Maynard on the other hand ?

Bolasie 

5 hours ago, !james said:

Full video here 

Really good to watch. I hope they don't show their best tomorrow or at Ashton Gate but that aside would love to see them keep progressing. Both gave us some amazing moments, and they're decent lads. Good luck to them.

Archived