IGNORED

Boat trip to Fulham

redsapper

I think you may have to swim!

BY BOAT

If you are travelling from central London for a midweek match at the Cottage, then you can also consider the novelty of arriving by boat.

Transport For London operates a scheduled service from the piers at Blackfriars & Embankment, terminating at Putney. The trip takes just under an hour, and you should also allow an additional 20 – 30 min to walk the final leg of the journey to the stadium.

There are scheduled arrivals at Putney Pier at 18:15 & 19:20.

A full adult fare is £8.25, reduced to £5.50 with a valid travelcard.

Please note that the riverboat service does not operate on weekends or public holidays. Further information can be found on the Transport For London website. 

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

I think you may have to swim!

BY BOAT

If you are travelling from central London for a midweek match at the Cottage, then you can also consider the novelty of arriving by boat.

Transport For London operates a scheduled service from the piers at Blackfriars & Embankment, terminating at Putney. The trip takes just under an hour, and you should also allow an additional 20 – 30 min to walk the final leg of the journey to the stadium.

There are scheduled arrivals at Putney Pier at 18:15 & 19:20.

A full adult fare is £8.25, reduced to £5.50 with a valid travelcard.

Please note that the riverboat service does not operate on weekends or public holidays. Further information can be found on the Transport For London website. 

OOP's …. ?

?? ?

3 hours ago, Leveller said:

Who books a travel ticket to a destination without knowing where they’re travelling from? 

I’m going for Margate.

Mornington Crescent is the likely answer.

Hi all, 

Just passing a message on to those who went on the boat trip. The person who organised it is basically out of pocket due to others causing damage.

The message on the link states:

“As most of you know I organised a party boat for Fulham away, I’m not one for moaning when people enjoy theirselves but a few individuals got a little boisterous onboard and a result I lost the security/damage bond which I paid mostly from my own pocket. People have suggested that I set up a go fund me to try recoup some if not all of the money, any help would be most appreciated especially with Christmas around the corner. I’m glad everyone had a great day yesterday onboard and a massive 3 points to go along with it!! Thanks in advance and UP THE CITY!!“

https://www.gofundme.com/f/6u897b-security-bond?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-shee

20 hours ago, Sturman 1 said:

Hi all, 

Just passing a message on to those who went on the boat trip. The person who organised it is basically out of pocket due to others causing damage.

The message on the link states:

“As most of you know I organised a party boat for Fulham away, I’m not one for moaning when people enjoy theirselves but a few individuals got a little boisterous onboard and a result I lost the security/damage bond which I paid mostly from my own pocket. People have suggested that I set up a go fund me to try recoup some if not all of the money, any help would be most appreciated especially with Christmas around the corner. I’m glad everyone had a great day yesterday onboard and a massive 3 points to go along with it!! Thanks in advance and UP THE CITY!!“

https://www.gofundme.com/f/6u897b-security-bond?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-shee

A real shame, what's the matter with some people nowadays who it seems cant have a good time without disrespecting and spoiling things for others... ? 

Any photos of the trip ?  it sounds like a great idea, pity it seems some spoiled it and walked away leaving the organiser with a problem to sort... Hope the target figure to pay for out of pocket expense is reached.

Archived