IGNORED

Fulham v Bristol City Match Day 20

Septic Peg

46 minutes ago, RedSA said:

Awful camera work as well 

I DMd the Robinstv commentator and 30 seconds later it was sorted. Don’t worry about thanking me ???

Last week and this week I see the semblance of a partnership forming between Diedhiou and Weimann. Off the ball Weimann has been the one to adapt by dropping in deeper and the energy of the 2 DMs is helping. With the ball they look in sync which is really encouraging.

What a cross and goal though.

Massengo has done some lovely things on the ball too.

Knockaert needs a yellow card (or a red). Dirty effer!!!

4 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Clinton saying we`re comfortable and in control.

Mind you, he also said that he did not have sexual relations with that woman!

@Red7 Snap! Great minds obviously think alike!!

LJ worked out a way to get the best out of Weimann without Afobe in the side. Play him a bit deeper, and press the midfield with others that do the same, not pressing the centre backs on his own.

5 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Got to admit Massengo has been awesome so far, against possibly the best Centre Mid pairing in the league he’s been dominant. 

And somehow he’s only 18...

I believe that Noah could be one of the X-men?  A 30 year old hiding in  an 18 year old body.............I am hoping Professor Xavier might be able to confirm this?

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

LJ worked out a way to get the best out of Weimann without Afobe in the side. Play him a bit deeper, and press the midfield with others that do the same, not pressing the centre backs on his own.

Yep. Just posted the same. He’s sacrificing his natural on the shoulder game, but to good effect. 

1 minute ago, The Journalist said:

If we can pick up a result here, starting with that team in that formation, it could be absolutely massive breakthrough moment in our season. I really, really hope we can do it for so many reasons beyond the points on offer.

Me too. Gives you a platform to recruit to also. 

7 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Not sure about anybody else watching on Robins TV but the continual buffering / freezing is getting right on my Eartha Kitts

This is true. I was "watching from France", was getting on my nerves so decided to "go to Germany". Hardly any breaks in the stream??

Archived