IGNORED

Fulham v Bristol City Match Day 20

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

That goal deserved a better celebration!

I bet they do that all the time in training so probably just felt like a normal goal for them! 

I think this new system will mean we see plenty more good goals with passing in and around the box. It was a superb team goal.

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

You have to think with key players now back from injury and two good performances in a row, this must be the blueprint for the rest of the season.

Think they key was getting 2 of Naggy, Korey and Massengo fit consistently, with only 1 we don't quite have the cover as Brownhill is not at his best when asked to sit. 

With 2 of those 3 sitting we can really kick on I think. 

6 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Fammy...you black beauty!!

God, we have some humourless tw4ts on here, today.

Clearly you have learnt nothing from everything that has been in the press recently. I’m sure you don’t mean to be offensive but do you think this would be an  appropiatethe headline on the back page of a newspaper? 

Just now, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

Clearly you have learnt nothing from everything that has been in the press recently. I’m sure you don’t mean to be offensive but do you think this would be an  appropiatethe headline on the back page of a newspaper? 

It was a tongue in cheek comment.

My girlfriend's daughter is mixed race...I hope that makes me sufficiently virtuous 

Archived