IGNORED

Fulham v Bristol City Match Day 20

Septic Peg

Really entertaining game to watch, 2 good footballing teams, touch of the squeaky bum time for the last 10 mins or so.

IMO this has to be our starting lineup barring injury from here on in.

I've had my digs at Fammy, but for me MOM today, strong, good in posession and excellent shithousery at the end with his "cramp"

Fantastic result

Get the **** in. What a performance. We didn't change things to worry about them for once.You've found the formula Johnson. Let's kick on because the last two games have been a complete contrast to what we've seen this season. Little gap building too. A few ciders to celebrate I think.

1 hour ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Those will be big 3 points come the end of the season. I hope either WBA or Leeds slip up because we’re really going to have to chase these teams down now

I wouldn't worry about them - they are both a class above. I think most of us will be pleased to get a top six finish. If we sign a top rate striker in the transfer window then that will probably be on, anything else would be cream.

Just now, maxjak said:

Perhaps.............football lessons might be preferable?

Fantastic win, I’m back in the mother land and listened to it on radio Bristol . Got me tickets for next Saturday and my son from OZ also arrives next week so it will be his only second time he has seen City live. 

2 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I wouldn't worry about them - they are both a class above. I think most of us will be pleased to get a top six finish. If we sign a top rate striker in the transfer window then that will probably be on, anything else would be cream.

Sleepy. You hit the nail on the head.however lets keep dreaming 

1 minute ago, BCFC Grim said:

Get the **** in. What a performance. We didn't change things to worry about them for once.You've found the formula Johnson. Let's kick on because the last two games have been a complete contrast to what we've seen this season. Little gap building too. A few ciders to celebrate I think.

I know what you're saying, but we are in the playoffs based on our performances all season, not the last two games. Different games and stages of the season require different strategies.

I'm getting a bit sick of this "see Johnson I know better than you" stuff. The blokes done absolutely amazing things already here and deserves credit for the success we've had and continue to have. 

Archived