IGNORED

Fulham v Bristol City Match Day 20

Septic Peg

My Samsung Galaxy stress test showed a bpm of 105 and stress level to maximum after the final whistle. INCREDIBLE guys !! We won it and we truly deserved it, that was not a penalty and that final scary strike that hit the post.... damn, my breath stopped for a second. 

We were unlucky enought times in the past and we truly deserve to be lucky sometimes. Dasilva and Kalas are comming soon into our first eleven and we can do a good job by securing a safe distance from the 7th place. We can do it !!

Always belive ! Love from Romania guys !

Fulham will complain about the ref but they also benefited from a soft/poor ref plenty of times

e.g. Knockaerts kick on Eliason was an absolute cheap shot and nowhere near the ball - He should have seen red, his intention seemed to be simply to kick Eliasson as he was frustrated. 

1 minute ago, Garland-sweden said:

Great great result. Famara takes everything in the air when they have corners, fantastic. All players very good. Nagy and Wonderboy is the key. Once again Niclas got assist. Lovely goal by Brownhill. Vs Hudds Brownhill pass and Niclas  header, two great players.  This was wonderful. COYR!!!

So harsh the stick he gets but they have made their mind up and will always slag him off

5 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Looking forward to all the individual threads about each of our players being class apart from COD.

Will be interesting,Johnson’s hand was pushed with the poor performances and then went for it against Huddersfield when he had no choice let’s be honest and had to keep the same side and now a result at Fulham 

16 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Calling a black guy black is forbidden now? Even when you’re complimenting him??

Calling a black guy a black guy isn’t racist just like calling a white guy a white guy isn't. This world is full of idiots these days. People are looking to pull people up for f up k all these days.

Great result today. 

Amazing what can happen when you set up to capitalise on your own strengths instead of just worrying about nullifying the opponent. 

Full credit to Johnson as I’m sure he would have been tempted at times in the build up to revert to a more defensive selection against a potent opponent. 

When we’re on song we can go toe to toe with very good sides. If we can add one or two bits of quality in January we could be in for a hell of a ride. 

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

Amazing what can happen when you set up to capitalise on your own strengths instead of just worrying about nullifying the opponent. 

Full credit to Johnson as I’m sure he would have been tempted at times in the build up to revert to a more defensive selection against a potent opponent. 

When we’re on song we can go toe to toe with very good sides. If we can add one or two bits of quality in January we could be in for a hell of a ride. 

I think most of us anticipated that LJ would go more defensive today and most would have accepted the reasons for it. I`m so glad he didn`t though - this is the City I want to watch and if we lose a few playing like this then so be it.

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Absolutely spot on in my opinion. The last two games we have put round legs in round holes, and we have turned out two fantastic results against teams who were Prem last season. Fulham especially....I personally think they have enough there to be top 2 this year

Great result for us today. Confidence will go through the roof with that 

4 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Great result, well done City. 

O'Dowda is not someone to bring on defending a lead, mental that.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Lots of people saying Eliasson can’t start games, lots of people saying Fam not good enough. 

Play them in the correct system and the last two games is what happens. Finally found the perfect 11 IMO. 

What a huge huge huge win!!!

Listen to some and they’d start O’Dowda because he’s an Irish international?

Archived