IGNORED

Fulham v Bristol City Match Day 20

Septic Peg

Just now, City oz said:

You must be having a bad day. WERE you watching the gas having a win 

We could only get one ticket for the match before the site crashed or I'd have been there. My son had it, lives around the corner from Fulham, kept me updated! He's had a great afternoon!

as for the Gas...:noexp:...not on my radar at all.

14 minutes ago, Pound Lane Red said:

Flawless stream today. 

Yes I had no problem with the link that was posted earlier, it was very good and I was glad of it because my RB link for some reason was on the Gas game. Before that I even tried to register on Bristol Sport, but it wouldn't accept my mobile number, it kept saying it was a land line, so I gave up. Don't they know that mobile numbers can be different amount of digits in other countries!

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

No just used Robin's TV because I subscribed 

I was going to, but I hear so many complaints about the poor service, that I didn't. Today because the RB link has been playing up recently I tried to register with Bristol Sport to get the audio service, which I believe is the same as RB, but as I posted before, it wouldn't accept my mobile number, kept saying it was a land line, crazy!

22 minutes ago, Leveller said:

In the JT example, the “black” is part of an insult, so is intended to be insulting. In this case the “black” is part of a compliment. So the comparison is not on point. At all.

Here’s another example that was neither  a compliment nor an insult. I’m sure the newspaper thought it was a good headline and didn’t mean it in a derogatory way, just the same as the post on the forum today. None the less it resulted in a lot of negative comments. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/12/05/romelu-lukaku-chris-smalling-slam-racist-black-friday-headline-11278815/amp/

14 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

I was going to, but I hear so many complaints about the poor service, that I didn't. Today because the RB link has been playing up recently I tried to register with Bristol Sport to get the audio service, which I believe is the same as RB, but as I posted before, it wouldn't accept my mobile number, kept saying it was a land line, crazy!

It took me a while to get connected myself. Just seemed to go round in circles.

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

I wonder how much is down to Robins TV and how much to the subscriber’s own PC or tablet .

I do sometimes have problems but it doesn’t seem to coincide always with those of my fellow OTIBers .

1 hour ago, Bullbag said:

I think i'm in love with this starting line up.

Classy blend in midfield.

Play your best players, your best attacking threats, go for it whoever you play, and seriously, who can argue even when we get a bit of a spanking?

Well done, LJ today anyway. I applaud you  sir, you're alright

3 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Loved that. Not least because I used to work with an utter manual manipulator who is a Fulham ST holder.

Have that Pat! You scrawny, uptight, incompetent ****!

Jumping on the back of your thing but that reminded me of a total bellend of a Huddersfield fan I once knew. 

For last week,  take that Dominic you ****- enjoy trips to Rochdale etc next year! :sub:

Archived