IGNORED

Fulham v Bristol City Match Day 20

Septic Peg

5 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Loved that. Not least because I used to work with an utter manual manipulator who is a Fulham ST holder.

Have that Pat! You scrawny, uptight, incompetent ****!

Myself and Maggers used to work with a Kenny Rogers, a Fulham fan, total bellend, snakey b'stard, Kenny used to get shit from both of us too, not just about the football :laugh:

Stream - not for me, anti virus went into overdrive despite paid for VPN, no matter quest did the business! Fantastic win, once again Elliason made a difference - things are looking good - COYR

Dare I say LJ is improving, possibly due to reading this forum?
WTF I don’t care! We are letting the EFL know we deserve to be where we are in the craziest league in Europe!  Sometimes being a city fan is really good, teams must be fearing us! Premiership not a fantasy!

16 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Stream - not for me, anti virus went into overdrive despite paid for VPN, no matter quest did the business! Fantastic win, once again Elliason made a difference - things are looking good - COYR

Dare I say LJ is improving, possibly due to reading this forum?
WTF I don’t care! We are letting the EFL know we deserve to be where we are in the craziest league in Europe!  Sometimes being a city fan is really good, teams must be fearing us! Premiership not a fantasy!

No.

9 hours ago, Bullbag said:

Oh Fammy Fammy!

All those that slate him, go and stick your head in a blender.

Must you always post guff like this whenever Fammy does something good?! Not everyone agrees with your view on every player, can’t you accept that? You seem to pop up on match day threads a few seconds after Fammy does something positive with a childish comment ... still, at least you get a few ‘likes’ ...

9 hours ago, dave36 said:

So the sudden faith in our best crosser has nothing to do with the fact that the footballing world has statistically educated our head coach!

I think the sudden faith in our best crosser , as you put it , comes from having Nagy, HNM and Brownhill (plus Smith) all fit at the same time. This allows LJ to drop a CB and get Eliasson on the pitch. TBF Johnson has said on a few occasions he bas almost been forced by circumstance, into playing a formation that is difficult to get Eliasson into. That , and the fact that he does track and cover better than he did when he first came into the team. 

18 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Brilliant result and superb performance from back to front . Fam looks like a completely different player. I could mention them all really but, massengo wow, he took the piss out of cairny today . Has to be one of the most talented players to pull on our shirt . 

Sssshhhhhh don’t say that too loud

8 hours ago, Bullbag said:

Whatever.

At least I post positive stuff, unlike you.

Well that’s rubbish as well - my last post on Fammy (in the Matchday thread after the Huddersfield game) included the word ‘class’ to describe something he’d done .... that sounds pretty positive to me... and good of you to desperately ignore my countless other positive posts about our club - but you carry on criticising people who have different views to yourself on certain players, if it makes you feel good...

19 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Any comments re: Joe Bryan today? 

Proof positive that cashing in on him was a cracking bit of business. Seems Fulham have cottoned on that defensively he's a liability so they played him further forward and we snuffed him out easily. Man for man in the mix he's, well, pretty average for the upper end of the Championship and we've replaced well. He was restricted to one long range effort, typical of Bryan easily going wide. 

Sure he's a nice bloke, came over for a mutual round of applause at he end and good luck to him for the monies he's making at Fulham.

Yesterday he realised his team was played off the park.

1 minute ago, BTRFTG said:

Proof positive that cashing in on him was a cracking bit of business. Seems Fulham have cottoned on that defensively he's a liability so they played him further forward and we snuffed him out easily. Man for man in the mix he's, well, pretty average for the upper end of the Championship and we've replaced well. He was restricted to one long range effort, typical of Bryan easily going wide. 

Sure he's a nice bloke, came over for a mutual round of applause at he end and good luck to him for the monies he's making at Fulham.

I thought he was one of their better players on the day.

A lot of their forward play included him and he put in numerous crosses (nowhere near as dangerous as those from Eliasson it has to be said). He's obviously been told to play further up the pitch which means he can be caught out of position now and then.

Didn't look at all out of place in their team imo.

32 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well that’s rubbish as well - my last post on Fammy (in the Matchday thread after the Huddersfield game) included the word ‘class’ to describe something he’d done .... that sounds pretty positive to me... and good of you to desperately ignore my countless other positive posts about our club - but you carry on criticising people who have different views to yourself on certain players, if it makes you feel good...

Apologies @Bullbag, my last post on Fammy (where I described him as ‘class’) was in the ‘Diedhiou and Weimann’ thread ... not the Huddersfield game matchday thread ...

14 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

A lot of their forward play included him and he put in numerous crosses

All their best crosses came via Cavaliero who was miles their best player and is a quality player. They've useful talent but unlike us they're paying Premier wages and we were certainly not inferior to any of them. Massengo and Nagy the best on the park.

19 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Any comments re: Joe Bryan today? 

19 hours ago, DT The Optimist said:

Only from a radio Brizzle perspective, seem to be on the ball a lot ?  look forward to hearing comments from those who were their but one caller (John) said he was booed.  In relation to radio Brizzle and Twentystone honestly believe they put on a good commentary and Owers gets really involved. His anguished cry when he thought they had a dead cert pen at the end !   Even he concurred it was a stonewalled penalty  ? 

18 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

12 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I thought he was one of their better players on the day.

A lot of their forward play included him and he put in numerous crosses (nowhere near as dangerous as those from Eliasson it has to be said). He's obviously been told to play further up the pitch which means he can be caught out of position now and then.

Didn't look at all out of place in their team imo.

I've 'liked' all these comments,  not sure why exactly cos they do seem somewhat contradictory, anyway obviously pleased he didn't do us too much harm in the match.

Wish him well, pleased he's holding his own, shame he had such a brief top flight experience after leaving us... remains to be seen who gets up there next between Fulham and City and if JB will be part of it when it happens.. However seems no harm done either way with his leaving us, he's doing ok and we're fine without him. ?

On 07/12/2019 at 18:07, AppyDAZE said:

Poor losers, Fulham. Lucky not to see a red card for their histrionics and manhandling of our players and bad mouthing the referee etc etc. Poor, poor discipline. They lost a star today from me, as I always thought they were alright.

I thought they had a point re: the ‘penalty’. 

Stonewall for me. Lady Luck fancies us for a change. 

6 hours ago, FrozenRobin said:

Your ratings seem a little strange to me.  Brownhill scores the first and plays a part in the second, and gets a 6.  O'Dowda comes on as sub, achieves very little and nearly gives away a penalty, and gets 5.  What’s the point of a 1 to 10 scale if you only use 5 to 8?  Man of the match gets 8; dodgy sub gets 5.  Very odd...

I wasn't able to get to the match.......but having watched the highlights.......Fulhams players are a petulant lot, and seemed fortunate to keep all 11 on the pitch.   Fulham fans? WTF were those cardboard clappers all about?  Please, Please , Never Ever introduce those sad pieces of Tat at Ashton Gate!!      Overall, both fans and players deserve each other......I hope they miss out on the play offs, and perhaps find some humility.  Talented players, but a poor team IMHO.

Archived