IGNORED

Robins TV - camera work?

brady bunch

I don’t think this was Robins tv. It was Fulham’s feed. 
I watched their red button game last week and had to give up after 15 minutes as the operator had full zoom on and you couldn’t see anything except the ball carrier. Then he switched and zoomed back too far so all the players were just specs! 
Was awful. I can only assume it was the same today for people to raise this. 
Truly awful camera work. 

Yes, sorry for not explaining what they said. I think the main camera that they intended to use for Robbins TV was not working to start with, so they were using another feed/camera. But after 10 minutes they switched back to the main camera and it was all standard camera work as you would expect.

9 hours ago, RedDave said:

Moan moan moan

Be grateful there is access 

He’s right. The first 10 minutes the camera view was off. Zoomed in so much you could only see the person with the ball. 

we pay for the access, so should be able to expect to watch the game properly 

9 hours ago, RedDave said:

Moan moan moan

Be grateful there is access 

Did you see it? It was shambolic. Was so zoomed in you could only see the player on the ball and about 2 metres square around him, and that’s if the camera was actually caught up with the play. Sometimes it was just panning around chaotically about 2 seconds behind the ball. Genuinely started feeling motion sickness watching it. 

Not blaming bcfc as it wasn’t their feed but it was absolutely awful and if it had stayed like that I would have just had to turn it off 

Archived