IGNORED

Flares at Fulham

CyderInACan

I get why people enjoy them, but enjoyment shouldn't be at the expense of someones health, it is ******* selfish and irresponsible. 

There should be an awareness campaign launched about the dangers of these things.

We need to come down real hard on these people, didnt we already recieve a final warning or something about our fans using them?

16 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I get why people enjoy them, but enjoyment shouldn't be at the expense of someones health, it is ******* selfish and irresponsible. 

There should be an awareness campaign launched about the dangers of these things.

We need to come down real hard on these people, didnt we already recieve a final warning or something about our fans using them?

Ask your mate Boris he now likes football 

20 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Is this really the case. In other countries do people not have health problems??????

snowflake land we live in now. 

9 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Who really cares.

The over reaction on here every time, is just tedious now 

It’s not an over reaction when we’ve been warned a few times by the efl/fa

they will fine us again or could even dock us points if they wanted too 

5 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Good for them.

Bonfire ‘fortnight’ was a while ago now, just selfish indulgent behaviour which will get the club fined again. Hopefully the children who let them off get identified, get a banning order and then get to stay home to let as many flares off in their garage as they like - just as well set firs to £10 notes. 

6 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

If we win every time a flare goes off, that is fine by me!! 
Cant stand sterile football ground atmospheres. 

Well mount a campaign to get it legalised then, with evidence it’s safe, as people are with safe standing.  Don’t promote it at a time when it is illegal and the consequences for the individuals and club may well be serious.

Archived