IGNORED

Flares at Fulham

CyderInACan

Back in the day when there was real 'Idiots'...the older 'lads' would have grabbed said flare and rammed it down the throat of the juvenile coked up wannabe...dare say stone Island clad ?

Isn't their a hierarchy anymore? 

Or do the older ones stand by and let the juvenile pricks act all hard without retribution in the ranks?

Control the chimps FFS.

Our club has been fantastic by providing a area for s82 and the relaxed policy they take towards standing in that area. I'm not saying those in s82 are responsible for these flares but the links are obvious. If a points deduction is ever given I'd fully support the club in coming down hard on that area. Have fun but behave responsibility or lose the privileges you already have, it's pretty simple.

7 hours ago, pongo88 said:

We’ve even had people on the forum complaining about, the perfectly reasonable, requests for people to open their coats before entering Ashton Gate. 

Wrong. I and others have no issue about complying with full and proper security checks (as we last experienced at Man City.) We've every issue with the pointless shambles that's undertaken at AG where only some are requested for checks, those who refuse recieve no sanction, where the provision of detection equipment might as well consist of an Ouija Board and where training for the feckless stewards is somewhere south of minimal. If you attempted to board a plane and were subject to searches whilst the queue opposite were not you'd rightly complain. AG is no different.

15 minutes ago, Sixtyseconds said:

Back in the day when there was real 'Idiots'...the older 'lads' would have grabbed said flare and ..

NAH

Magger is a proper old boy.

Proper old lad.

Really he is .

Look at flag day.

Bristol City have a lot of fans and lads who are not like OTIB's politically correct puritans.

Wtf is 'flag day' and did you actually use the word ' pwoper' twice ?????? 

Sounds like some fictional Hollywood dramatised ' Hooligan' movie...

Flag Day and pwoper ???

Fans always go on about how great the atmosphere was in the 70s and 80s and fans didn’t have to resort to using pyros then! You can create a great atmosphere just with loud as **** chanting without risking other fans lives with flares if they have breathing conditions just to look hard! Use your brain ffs! 

14 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

We won’t be allowed Flag Day next. Political correctness gone mad. WTF next. Masses of flares on Flag Day.
Maggsy is also old skool Bristol City - like me!

Pwoper old skool ...kinnel it's embarrassing...

8 minutes ago, Sixtyseconds said:

GasDestroyer.

That mushroom cloud of red smoke every August on West Street.

You MUST stop them.

The earth could die.

Spudski commands it.

We are the sheeple.

...what are you...81/2?

Grown' blokes with flags and flares...seriously step back and look how cartoon like you all look.

Next you'll be wanting to ask LJ to jump around...oh hang on ??

Embarrassing

4 hours ago, Up The City! said:

What the ***** up with people like you? Do you understand people that suffer breathing difficulties can potentially die from these things? Do you understand that? Do I need to repeat it before it ******* sinks in? Did you do things as a kid that could have killed people? How would you like it if you went to the game and then suffered horrendous burns from one being thrown at you? 

It appears that those who light the things then immediately throw them so that they are not detected and thrown out, charged etc. It is a reckless act to throw the things, how would you feel if it hit a small child and gave them burns that would last a lifetime, still fun then is it? 

I hope whoever it is receives the strongest possible sentance and is banned from attending games. I cant speak for everyone but I'm sure most decent City fans will agree that those who recklessly put the safety of fellow fans at risk and also risk the club receiving a fine and a points deduction, they ain't no Bristol City fans, they are scum and are not welcome at our club. 

Who gives a ****.....

1 hour ago, BTRFTG said:

Wrong. I and others have no issue about complying with full and proper security checks (as we last experienced at Man City.) We've every issue with the pointless shambles that's undertaken at AG where only some are requested for checks, those who refuse recieve no sanction, where the provision of detection equipment might as well consist of an Ouija Board and where training for the feckless stewards is somewhere south of minimal. If you attempted to board a plane and were subject to searches whilst the queue opposite were not you'd rightly complain. AG is no different.

Wrong. That might be what you’ve complained about, but others have complained about being asked to open their coats. 

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

Our club has been fantastic by providing a area for s82 and the relaxed policy they take towards standing in that area. I'm not saying those in s82 are responsible for these flares but the links are obvious. If a points deduction is ever given I'd fully support the club in coming down hard on that area. Have fun but behave responsibility or lose the privileges you already have, it's pretty simple.

Massive and incorrect assumption made .

the Male from Fulham is not part of Sec 82 .

1 hour ago, Up The City! said: Our club has been fantastic by providing a area for s82 and the relaxed policy they take towards standing in that area. I'm not saying those in s82 are responsible for these flares but the links are obvious. If a points deduction is ever given I'd fully support the club in coming down hard on that area.  Belter. 

Archived