IGNORED

Horny Highlights Here

Unan

27 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Looked a nailed on pen from that angle too. I always ask myself `Why would he go down if he wasn`t fouled?` in those situations and there is no reason for the player to there.

Agree . I work from the premise that it’s either a penalty or a dive so the ref should always have something to make a decision on .. the fact he did nothing is intriguing 

Not long back.

First time I have seen us for ages and come away thinking ‘we look like a top six side’. So did Fulham in fairness, and a good match. Thought so at the time, but yes, a penalty. Would of course been gutted, but still would have been much happier with the performance. 

Fammy looking fitter, more aggressive and like a new player. Nothing against him but CoD a lucky boy. Would be coming in for a lot of stick for his faults if they led to two goals in five minutes!

5 hours ago, Brann-red said:

Agree . I work from the premise that it’s either a penalty or a dive so the ref should always have something to make a decision on .. the fact he did nothing is intriguing 

But that’s not always the case. There can be contact without a foul

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

“Laid siege second half”.  What a load of old tosh.  Threw the kitchen sink for last 10, yes.  We had some great opportunities in the second half to extend our advantage and controlled the game pretty well.

Clinton Morrison on Sky said several times in the second half that they had plenty of possession but weren't creating chances, and that Williams and Baker had Mitrovic under control.

9 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I think in spain they wave hankies when the want the manager out?

They wave them for both great things and very bad things.  We would have been waving them for a great team performance and Fulham for a substandard performance and for what they saw as a poor performance from the ref.

Archived