IGNORED

Manchester Blues vs Manchester Reds Stream

Unan

4 minutes ago, hodge said:

Should have been a pen at the end of the half for me, Fred's hand/arm has blocked the cross coming in

Last season I would've said no, as it was a natural position (in my opinion).

However, I thought the rule had changed this season. Wether it is a natural position or not, if it hits any part of the arm it is definitely a penalty?

I must be wrong.

38 minutes ago, Redpool said:

Believe that squad is due a rebuild job. A few of their key players in their 30s now. The fact their defence is need of another player or two. Likes of Otamendi and Stones not good enough. 

Its a massive job if you saw how bad that left back was. Reminded me of Ryan Mcgivern!

1 hour ago, AshtonGreat said:

Shocking racism at the game

2 things here - he's obviously conveniently forgotten the black players in his own team. More importantly, why didn't the stewards right in front of this racist idiot take him out straight away? 

Still he's been shown on national tv so he can be named and shamed and banned.

7 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

2 things here - he's obviously conveniently forgotten the black players in his own team. More importantly, why didn't the stewards right in front of this racist idiot take him out straight away? 

Still he's been shown on national tv so he can be named and shamed and banned.

He's been tracked down, named and his employer has tweeted to say that they are aware of the incident.

You've got to love the social media age. Life ruined within a couple of hours of making a **** of yourself. 

21 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

Shocking racism at the game

Incident at FGR too. 

As Neville said, Johnson and the Tories have fanned the flames of a once hidden beneath the surface cancer. 

It's starting to get a bit scary, this stuff. I don't recognise society anymore. 

6 minutes ago, J-mat said:

Incident at FGR too. 

As Neville said, Johnson and the Tories have fanned the flames of a once hidden beneath the surface cancer. 

It's starting to get a bit scary, this stuff. I don't recognise society anymore. 

I don't think it's because of Johnson or the Tories. It is deeply unpleasant though. Luckily it's still pretty rare in this country. 

Just now, Maltshoveller said:

Shouldnt the Man Utd players walked off the pitch in support of their player ?

oh yeah they were 2 up wouldnt want to have to replay the game would they

Save that until they are 4 down in some game 

Yay, have a go at the victims. Good look, bro. W⚓

Archived