IGNORED

Fulham forums

ZiderEyed

Deliciously salty:

- I am so bitterly pissed off by the Ref & the BC cynical tactics. Both a total disgrace to the honest game.

- Dishing out yellow cards to save himself from the truth that he's bad at his job. Lost control of the game.

- Has to be the worst ref decision in history. Something has to be done with this ref. All game he has been played by Bristol City.

- Robbed

- Hard to remember a more blatant penalty not given than that one with the ref having a clear view.

- Wrong man in the dugout today! Lee Johnson doing wonders on a shoestring budget compared to the performances Parker dishes out with us.

Very pleasing reading.

3 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Deliciously salty:

- I am so bitterly pissed off by the Ref & the BC cynical tactics. Both a total disgrace to the honest game.

- Dishing out yellow cards to save himself from the truth that he's bad at his job. Lost control of the game.

- Has to be the worst ref decision in history. Something has to be done with this ref. All game he has been played by Bristol City.

- Robbed

- Hard to remember a more blatant penalty not given than that one with the ref having a clear view.

- Wrong man in the dugout today! Lee Johnson doing wonders on a shoestring budget compared to the performances Parker dishes out with us.

Very pleasing reading.

It makes a change for the ref to be on ‘ our side ‘ .

:laughcont:

We certainly got the rub of the green with Jeremy Simpson’s decisions, but penalty aside, I thought he kept off a few very cynical Fulham challenges.  Knockaert (what a cock) could've easily had 4 yellow cards today, you could argue one of them might’ve been a red.

I would say he was pretty fair...just looks worse (for Fulham) when they don’t play ball for the big club or home club, or both.  They got Jeremy Simpson today, not “Homer” Simpson.

Good old / little old Bristol City!

14 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Deliciously salty:

- Robbed

Very pleasing reading.

And still he wasn't the reason we won, nor Dan Bentley. You lost to the better team on the day.. Lose, and learn to lose like men  you ******* whingers.

We out played them for 85 minutes. Massengo and Nagy were magnificent as were Baker and Williams...We earned our win and a slice of luck. The ref had no doubts no pen. It was just desperate players going nuts!

As someone said, its about time we were not playing the ref!! I’m stilled pissed off about PNE away!

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

We got ****** out of 2 extra points for Preston’s equaliser coming from a foul on Baker. Ref today missed a stonewall pen for them to potentially see us draw. 

These things always even out

We like to tell ourselves that when we are on the wrong end of refereeing decisions but I wonder if there are stats to bear out the statement. 

4 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

We like to tell ourselves that when we are on the wrong end of refereeing decisions but I wonder if there are stats to bear out the statement. 

Preston’s 3rd was a foul, 2 of West Brom’s goals were offside, Assombalonga was offside for Boro’s 2nd, QPRs penalty in the league cup was not a pen in a million years. That’s just off the top of my noggin for this season so far

It was a definite penalty at 2-1 but I can live with it not being given. Didn’t think there was anything else wrong with ref other than that. 

Fulham only got themselves to blame for the defeat - poor for 85 minutes. City brilliant - especially in first half when they created nothing. 

16 minutes ago, yardy said:

He was a total eejit the whole game, i noticed him and Rowe having words a few times.

Not that I like to see it, but had the game stayed 2-0 and Fulham not throwing the kitchen sink, I wouldn’t have criticised any player for going in very strongly on him.  That push on HNM by a narrow touchline was awful.

Just now, Alex_BCFC said:

It was a definite penalty at 2-1 but I can live with it not being given. Didn’t think there was anything else wrong with ref other than that. 

Fulham only got themselves to blame for the defeat - poor for 85 minutes. City brilliant - especially in first half when they created nothing. 

Like Forest last night in the first half they thought they only had to turn up to win. The likes of Knockaert and Mitrovic have massive egos and really don't take well to being outplayed.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

They are still paying PL contracts which is why parachute payments were introduced in the first place.

Why should they have parachute payments. All clubs should put relegation clauses in there contracts, just isn’t a fair playing field they can carry on paying those wages.

2 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Best team won today. Respect to Fulham as they just kept coming but we did a proper job on them today, front to back. Bar the pen appeal i don't think the ref was ever in a position to 'do them favour'.

Shame they showed us zero respect though literally dragging our subs off the field at one point  :laugh:. Oh, well I'm sure they'll get over losing to Bristol City, it must be hard.

1 minute ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Why should they have parachute payments. All clubs should put relegation clauses in there contracts, just isn’t a fair playing field they can carry on paying those wages.

That’s a separate debate altogether.

Archived