IGNORED

Fulham forums

ZiderEyed

2 hours ago, thankgodfortinnion said:

Thanks for the share very interesting listen. Several American fans who had some very reasonable analysis. Which as a massive fan of American sports myself, is rare.

5 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

They have a really outdated forum with a handful of members creating not a lot of threads, surprised at that.

Not every club has our admin aye

I'm such a forum snob when i visit other forum to troll them after we stuff them, its like warping back to 1998 and www.myfirst.web.page.freeserve.56k.freetoolbar.co.uk  

Did anyone else enjoy the posh student in a gilet right alongside the away section losing his **** and storming out with 5 minutes left, offering out City fans as he went. Weird how passionate he was for someone with a ticket amongst the plastics in the overflow section.

19 minutes ago, petehinton said:

More offside than Weimann was away at Villa

As was discussed on here at the time, Assombalonga was in an offside position but not gaining an advantage as per Law 11.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/lawsandrules/laws/football-11-11/law-11---offside

My recollection is that we had a letter from PGMOL to the effect that Weimann's goal should not have been disallowed and that Villa should not have been awarded a penalty.

3 minutes ago, chinapig said:

As was discussed on here at the time, Assombalonga was in an offside position but not gaining an advantage as per Law 11.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/lawsandrules/laws/football-11-11/law-11---offside

My recollection is that we had a letter from PGMOL to the effect that Weimann's goal should not have been disallowed and that Villa should not have been awarded a penalty.

Robbed on two counts in that April game then!

My interpretation at the time and possibly even still now, was that Weimann goal quite marginal so some you get, some you don't - error within standard ranges if you like. Interesting to hear it was definitely wrong however.

Penalty though was shocking! At 0-0, given our counterattacking style away from home, it opened up the game and that blunder had a major impact on us! 

17 hours ago, weepywall said:

Not sure that LJ is working on a shoestring budget to be honest, glad we have wound them up though ??

The inability of our fans to praise or allow praise of our manager astounds me. 

As Danny Cowley had it right after the Huddersfield game. LJ is the only top top level talent we have here. 

9 minutes ago, J-mat said:

The inability of our fans to praise or allow praise of our manager astounds me. 

As Danny Cowley had it right after the Huddersfield game. LJ is the only top top level talent we have here. 

I'm a fan of LJ and think he is doing a good job, I just pointed out he is hardly working on a shoestring  budget, not the biggest spenders or wage payers in this league but not the lowest either.

3 minutes ago, weepywall said:

I'm a fan of LJ and think he is doing a good job, I just pointed out he is hardly working on a shoestring  budget, not the biggest spenders or wage payers in this league but not the lowest either.

It was a Fulham fan who referred to a shoestring budget. I imagine their point was that our budget is a lot less than theirs and in that respect LJ is doing a better job than Parker.

11 minutes ago, weepywall said:

More of a general point than aimed directly at you. There's a common theme within the fanbase and has been for years. 

Facts are, most clubs in this division would take our manager off our hands on a heartbeat. He's absolutely class and when he moves on, we will be poorer for it. 

12 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

They have a really outdated forum with a handful of members creating not a lot of threads, surprised at that.

Most of us remember they were an average 2nd to 3rd division side (historically like ourselves) for many years before AlFayed pumped the dosh in. 

12 minutes ago, TomF said:

Most of us remember they were an average 2nd to 3rd division side (historically like ourselves) for many years before AlFayed pumped the dosh in. 

True.

But they did once have George Best, Rodney Marsh, Alan Mullery, and Bobby Moore play for them in the mid-late 70s. 

9 minutes ago, TomF said:

Just reading Micky Adams biography , got to the time he was at Fulham, I'd forgotten how shite they were .
Just seen that when Adams got them promoted in 2nd place, they missed out on the Championship as (thanks to their own Chairman Jimmy Hill) goals scored replaced goal difference (thanks Wiki).

20 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

True.

But they did once have George Best, Rodney Marsh, Alan Mullery, and Bobby Moore play for them in the mid-late 70s. 

I remember watching those guys at the Dell where Best got sent off..........We were so close to the action that we heard the exchange between Best and the referee..................:rofl2br:

3 hours ago, Olé said:

Did anyone else enjoy the posh student in a gilet right alongside the away section losing his **** and storming out with 5 minutes left, offering out City fans as he went. Weird how passionate he was for someone with a ticket amongst the plastics in the overflow section.

He is good on Countdown though. 

29 minutes ago, Olé said:

They don't like it up 'em.

I think it was the penalty decision that set them off (it looked stone wall to me at first, not so sure after viewing it a few times from other angles) and maybe our general high level shithousery towards the end (take a bow Messrs. Hunt, Diedhiou, and Bentley). But they do seem to have a sense of entitlement - we were obviously supposed to turn up and show them a bit of respect whilst applauding their brilliance and inevitable win - same for the referee apparently.

Tin pot on a par with the Pikeys up the road.

Archived