IGNORED

Portishead / Bristol City Supporters Club

Fitzy Red

8 hours ago, Fitzy Red said:

Hi All

Thinking about setting up a Bristol City Supporters Portishead Branch mainly for Away games

Arrange transport and away tickets

just gauging the interest 

Comments please

Yep I'd be interested. Live Portishead myself and don't get to to many away games these days 

On 07/12/2019 at 23:04, Fitzy Red said:

Hi All

Thinking about setting up a Bristol City Supporters Portishead Branch mainly for Away games

Arrange transport and away tickets

just gauging the interest 

Comments please

? there was a solid unofficial one late 90s early 00s.

Those were the days!

1 hour ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Bit of a pfaff that, mate. Save the Portishead to Nailsea leg by: getting the bus from Portishead to Bower Ashton, and a short walk and you're there!

Bower Ashton to Nailsea is a bit more than a ‘short walk’............unless you call 9 miles a short walk................:cool2:

2 hours ago, East End Old Boy said:

What about travel for home games? As a kid in the early 70’s, Wems used to run coaches locally and with the parking being such a pain these days it could be of interest, as a coach should easily be filled, before we can catch the train! ?

image.thumb.jpeg.92f2af473268e0a5ef2b8e05fb7838dc.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Is Portishead an area of big city support? Rarely venture that way myself so just curious. Would be good to have similar for the Little stoke, stoke Gifford and Bradley stoke area when there are issues with public transport which is often.

Yes Portishead is massively red probably at least 90:10 city to gas here nowadays. Probably 80:20 when I was growing up here but now it’s wall to wall city shirts at the schools and local football clubs from what I see. Discounting the usual premier league glory hunters.

i would be interested in a travel group for away games 

Archived