IGNORED

Only two and a half hours ....

BS4 on Tour...

9 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

1983....we would Have been in the 4th division......No idea - give up

One-nil down, two-one up, we knocked Rovers out the cup. I came incredibly close to getting a kicking in the South Enclosure at Eastville that day, but thankfully A&S finest looked after me in the end :)

Nuts in The Muller Road end when Hirst scored. One bloke I remember on here broke his arm. Yes that nuts... I was clinging onto my old man as he nearly went under. I will never forget the coppers moving people on the flyover. Great memory. The day things really felt they had changed. 

8 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Magnificent. City are back! City are back! Hello, hello!

It was the moment when I thought, blimey, we are crawling out of the abyss ... we went through hell as a club, but dear old Terry Cooper picked us up and pushed us forwards ... his contribution to our history can never be underestimated ... if anyone deserves a statue at Ashton Gate or a stand named after him, it’s Terry Cooper ...

52 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

When we hammered them 3 0 in the fa cup a few years after one of my all time fave derbys.

Walshy ran them ragged all afternoon, kenny stroud scoring one of the best goals ive seen.

Glyn having one of his best games in a city shirt,

That was the league game...they beat us in the cup.

Archived