IGNORED

Umbrella’s?

Sizzler

So for closure in case anyone was interested?
I walked from Redland to Hotwell’s with my umbrella.  Stayed very dry.  My mate met me at Pumphouse, no umbrella, he got soaking wet and rang his wife for a lift home and missed the game.  We got an Uber to the Rising Sun and he took my umbrella to meet his wife!

Still don’t know if you can take an umbrella in the ground! ?

52 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

I walked from Redland to Hotwell’s with my umbrella.  Stayed very dry.  My mate met me at Pumphouse, no umbrella, he got soaking wet and rang his wife for a lift home and missed the game.  We got an Uber to the Rising Sun and he took my umbrella to meet his wife!

You went to the game? Why didn't you ask a Senior Supervisor?

10 hours ago, Sizzler said:

I hope your umbrella and his wife had a lovely time together!

14 hours ago, Sizzler said:

sounds like you got the raw end of the deal

20 hours ago, phantom said:

I've taken a golf umbrella with me and refused to take it in, taken a fold away umbrella and was okay 

Walking around Bedminster it's like a monsoon, honestly wouldn't bother trying to use one tonight personally 

You got away light.  Anyone that likes golf or has any golf parafanalia should receive a life ban from all football grounds and matches IMHO.  

22 hours ago, phantom said:

I've taken a golf umbrella with me and refused to take it in, taken a fold away umbrella and was okay 

Surely you must have had some inkling of your feelings before leaving home, so, rather than just refusing to take your golf umbrella in, why did you even bring it with you in the first place?

22 hours ago, phantom said:

Walking around Bedminster it's like a monsoon, honestly wouldn't bother trying to use one tonight personally 

How about a golf club?

You might get away with a putter or sand wedge but I think that they wouldn't allow you to take a driver or 4 wood in

Archived